Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4546 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

Jul 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
Kane that vid was as lame as mine..lol..but cool great effort...lol....

I disagree. Kane's video was a video and not a slide show and was more compelling showing the actual beginning of the invasion. Also, it had the chat log box visible and it was fun seeing some familiar names. You won't earn any kudos slamming the work of others. Honestly, I would have preferred more pictures of carnage and explosions set to Bulls On Parade by Rage Against The Machine. That I would've awarded 1 kudo to. :smileyhappy:


Mya once again speaks the truth...lays down the law.....cleans the trash can


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 11 of 16 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
6530 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

point taken...jpg

I will consider your comments for review..Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings. We grow through life's experiences..

can you send me some good music Vicki. Help me improve..I look forward to you sending me some. I'd like to hear your ideas..take care. You know your good when the critic's come out..They say you have made it when they make fun of you on sat night live. I guess I have made it here. I just heard from one of the best published people on the forums..One below this post..
Message 12 of 16 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5405 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

Jul 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Kane that vid was as lame as my slide show with nice music..lol...I would like to get a vid recorder but did you ask those around you if it was ok to record them . Some might have been saying stuff they don't want to be on a vid. I think thas why sony blocks out your comments when you take a pic..I am not sure if this is ok..I am ok with it if someone tells me they are recording it and it will be posted on the forums.

Uhm... no.

 

The music in your video made my ears bleed, I don't know how you can call it "nice music".

 

Kanes video was awesome you're just saying it's lame because it's 20 times better than yours.

 

 

#WellJel

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 13 of 16 (203 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4546 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

Jul 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Kane that vid was as lame as my slide show with nice music..lol...I would like to get a vid recorder but did you ask those around you if it was ok to record them . Some might have been saying stuff they don't want to be on a vid. I think thas why sony blocks out your comments when you take a pic..I am not sure if this is ok..I am ok with it if someone tells me they are recording it and it will be posted on the forums.

Just to let you know....it's not a slideshow like your video....and we were told were being recorded.....

 

People are gonna talk. No one is ashamed


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 14 of 16 (188 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5405 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

Jul 27, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
Kane that vid was as lame as my slide show with nice music..lol...I would like to get a vid recorder but did you ask those around you if it was ok to record them . Some might have been saying stuff they don't want to be on a vid. I think thas why sony blocks out your comments when you take a pic..I am not sure if this is ok..I am ok with it if someone tells me they are recording it and it will be posted on the forums.

Just to let you know....it's not a slideshow like your video....and we were told were being recorded.....

 

People are gonna talk. No one is ashamed


People have been using hauppage devices for many years, because they are the best for gaming video's. I think a HD PVR is best for home because you can record all the cut scenes, film public spaces and because you can see people talking. I like that fact because it makes you feel like you're actually there.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 15 of 16 (178 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Dazzling Neon Downtown under attack. Aliens attack world panic

Jul 27, 2013

Everyone has to start somewhere when making videos. I started with a regular PC capture card. First video was in the Xi Hub and it was so much fun to run around getting the shots I wanted and adding different music to with clunky editing software . it was the litmus that had me create 50 Home related videos since then.

My first HD-PVR was a gift from a Home user friend, paid for and shipped it to me. Very very cool. When it died from over use lol, I purchased another.

 

It doesn't matter what feedback you get as long as you're having fun making videos and learning how to get better at them

HomeStationMagazine
Message 16 of 16 (152 Views)