Jul 24 2013
By: EdwCarnby Treasure Hunter 4410 posts

Dave Guetta coming to Home

[ Edited ]
22 replies 449 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

As per ads in the EU Home Square, Dave Guetta's coming to EU Home. More discussion here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/David-Guetta-coming-to-PSH/td-p/1940...

Will there be rewards? Most likely yes!

So while the cheese eaters and tea drinkers are dancing to Where Them Girls At are you guys gonna be asking NA staff Where Them Events At?

wherethemeventsat

I might attend this. Not really sure. EU has had a lot of music events over the years. Definitely have to say this is going to be one of the better ones. We recently had the Hammer Golden Awards festival lineup streamed in Home which was also cool! Has there ever been any music events in NA Home? I can't remember.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 1 of 23 (449 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Dave Guetta coming to Home

Jul 24, 2013

Bring back Dizzy Rascal!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 23 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 24, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

As per ads in the EU Home Square, Dave Guetta's coming to EU Home. More discussion here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/David-Guetta-coming-to-PSH/td-p/1940...

So while the cheese eaters and tea drinkers are dancing to Where Them Girls At are you guys gonna be asking NA staff Where Them Events At?

wherethemeventsat

I might attend this. Not really sure. EU has had a lot of music events over the years. Definitely have to say this is going to be one of the better ones. We recently had the Hammer Golden Awards festival lineup streamed in Home which was also cool! Has there ever been any music events in NA Home? I can't remember.

Idk, I think that's a really neat idea having events that surround real life musicians. I don't have a Eu account, but I'd definitely create one to meet maybe Sasha ( Alexander Paul Coe ). Love love love his music Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 23 (410 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Nope never a concert streamed in NA Smiley Sad

Also David* Guetta
And
Dizzee* Rascal

Haha you two fail at teh n4mes game ^_^ jk jk
Support Forums
Message 4 of 23 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 24, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

wherethemeventsat

Idk, I think that's a really neat idea having events that surround real life musicians. I don't have a Eu account, but I'd definitely create one to meet maybe Sasha ( Alexander Paul Coe ). Love love love his music Smiley Very Happy

Is that the same Sasha that sometimes partners with John Digweed?  If so then I have seen him DJ and it was sickkkkkkk!

Message 5 of 23 (385 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

wherethemeventsat

Is that the same Sasha that sometimes partners with John Digweed?  If so then I have seen him DJ and it was sickkkkkkk!

Yes, that's the one Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 23 (374 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I'd love if  Hardwell jumped on pshome and did a set ..that would be freaking awesome!  

But I saw Digweed and Sasha Spin together back in 09 along with PVD at an event I was at, along with a few others...Dam was freaking unbelievable.    

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 7 of 23 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 24, 2013

macediggity wrote:

I'd love if  Hardwell jumped on pshome and did a set ..that would be freaking awesome!  

But I saw Digweed and Sasha Spin together back in 09 along with PVD at an event I was at, along with a few others...Dam was freaking unbelievable.    

I also saw Sasha and Digweed spin together at a club a few years ago.  They rock my world when it comes to Trance!

Message 8 of 23 (336 Views)
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Although no offense to Armand, Dash Berlin ( in my personal opinion ) has the Trance scene on lock. Seen him in drop one dope set after another. Although I'm suspect he pre-mixes  some of them lol

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 9 of 23 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Can't say Im a big Armand fan. I have never heard of this Dash Berlin but I will check him out. Always looking for new music. Thanks for the reccomendation.
Support Forums
Message 10 of 23 (307 Views)