Highlighted
May 07 2013
By: NEWbeastyracer First Son 17 posts

Daft punk in Playstation home.

4 replies 384 views Edited May 7, 2013

They are on a sony label so i dont see why not.

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Re: Daft punk in Playstation home.

May 7, 2013
It's not going to happen I wish Daft Punk came to home (hence the name) but we won't see it happen purely down to the fact Sony Music and PlayStation Network are two completely different divisions of Sony, therefore they have their own say what happens in each division. Exactly the same can be said about Loot they're Sony Pictures which most modern day movies are done by them but don't see the latest movies coming to home do you? No, down to the fact evrry corporation needs to make money not lose it by allowing Daft Punk in home. They will earn more by releasing/selling their new album Random Access Memories later this month.
Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

If you have any ideas for anything you'd like to see implemented in PlayStation Home, I recommend submitting them in the Suggestion Thread so your ideas may be possably considered.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 7, 2013

Not the first time this suggestion has been made.

I recall that some clothes were released in either 2011 that were very reminiscent of Daft Punk. I can't remember what they were Perhaps someone else can help.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 4 of 5 (273 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 8, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Not the first time this suggestion has been made.

I recall that some clothes were released in either 2011 that were very reminiscent of Daft Punk. I can't remember what they were Perhaps someone else can help.

You probably mean the Human Tech Bot 1.0 and 2.0. I know they were in X7 weekly dollar bundles (number 15 for 1.0 and number 6 for 2.0) and are also in Costumes >> A - Z >> Female (or Male) >> Home Originals >> Human Tech-Bot 2.0.

Message 5 of 5 (178 Views)