Reply
Oct 11 2009
By: Disneynut Lombax Warrior 177 posts
Offline

DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3 1st!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

14 replies 132 views Edited Oct 11, 2009

OK Sony this is getting ridiculous. I am officially stuck in the plaza. Every time I try to go somewhere it freezes my ENTIRE PS3. The plaza is completely laggy. You need to take out that huge psp with video by the gate, u need to take out that map (dunno y its there anyways. Pointless 2 have when we all have maps in our hands.), and u need to put the dance floor back to the way it was. These things are whats causing the plaza major lag, issues, and freezing. Basc. in so many words PUT THE PLAZA BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! There's 2 many things going on in 1 spot and the servers can not handle this.

 

Also, don't add more content. FIX WHAT WE HAVE FIRST. FIX 1.3! Fix the servers and/or get newer updated ones that CAN handle 1.3, the lagging issues, the LOADING AT START UP, fix the missing items like the alcove and R2 hoodie! You need to FIX things 1ST BEFORE adding more content. I think people wont mind waiting a couple weeks with no new content if it means your fixing what YOU broke.

 

Oh yeah and stop feeding us lies about HOW to fix the loading issue. IT DOESN'T WORK! I uninstalled and reinstalled home 5 times now ever since 1.3 came out. I know for a FACT the furniture is NOT whats causing the issue cuz before today, I was able to access my cabin and Neptune both just fine and I have the fat princess throne in both places. And the fat princess throne is on your little list. 

 

I know I am being extremely blunt in this message, but this is whats going on and Sony its time you step up to the plate, admit your mistakes and fix em.

 

If you agree that Sony needs to stop adding more content and fix 1.3 1st, sign by replying!

 

EDIT TO ADD: Just wanna add that I love new content, but they need to fix things first, get everything working properly before adding more things. Theres only so much these servers can handle.

Message Edited by Disneynut on 10-11-2009 09:10 AM
Message 4 of 15 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/14/2007
Offline
4412 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
I like content but yeah, I would rather have them fix all the problems that happened with the previous update rather than add new stuff. I'll probably stay away from Home for a few months (or until the update to fix it...Which will probably be a few months anyways).
Message 1 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2009
Offline
2054 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
jkry_2_1_ thats my anti sign do that if you dont agree with OP.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/27/2009
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
So you much rather have new content then Sony fixing all these problems? You may not have issues, but majority of us do.
Message 3 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2009
Offline
101 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3 1st!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
I agree. They should fix the problems first. "Signs name".
Message 5 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2009
Offline
2054 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009

Disneynut wrote:
So you much rather have new content then Sony fixing all these problems? You may not have issues, but majority of us do.

cant fix problems if there isnt any.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3 1st!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009

Disneynut wrote:

OK Sony this is getting ridiculous. I am officially stuck in the plaza. Every time I try to go somewhere it freezes my ENTIRE PS3. The plaza is completely laggy. You need to take out that huge psp with video by the gate, u need to take out that map (dunno y its there anyways. Pointless 2 have when we all have maps in our hands.), and u need to put the dance floor back to the way it was. These things are whats causing the plaza major lag, issues, and freezing. Basc. in so many words PUT THE PLAZA BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS! There's 2 many things going on in 1 spot and the servers can not handle this.

 

Also, don't add more content. FIX WHAT WE HAVE FIRST. FIX 1.3! Fix the servers and/or get newer updated ones that CAN handle 1.3, the lagging issues, the LOADING AT START UP, fix the missing items like the alcove and R2 hoodie! You need to FIX things 1ST BEFORE adding more content. I think people wont mind waiting a couple weeks with no new content if it means your fixing what YOU broke.

 

Oh yeah and stop feeding us lies about HOW to fix the loading issue. IT DOESN'T WORK! I uninstalled and reinstalled home 5 times now ever since 1.3 came out. I know for a FACT the furniture is NOT whats causing the issue cuz before today, I was able to access my cabin and Neptune both just fine and I have the fat princess throne in both places. And the fat princess throne is on your little list. 

 

I know I am being extremely blunt in this message, but this is whats going on and Sony its time you step up to the plate, admit your mistakes and fix em.

 

If you agree that Sony needs to stop adding more content and fix 1.3 1st, sign by replying!

 

EDIT TO ADD: Just wanna add that I love new content, but they need to fix things first, get everything working properly before adding more things. Theres only so much these servers can handle.

Message Edited by Disneynut on 10-11-2009 09:10 AM

 

man you need help... i have no problems with home... sure somethings are missing but when haven't they not givin them back...i followed the instructions on deleting home, but i deleted all of home the game data, the save data and even the home icon data.. after that i started home it worked... and i'm not missing anything, but i never had that alcove thing... all my stuff was there, clothes and furniture.. and the central plaza always laged at first because of the things that have to load up, but once its done loading it runs smooth.. maybe let everything load and then try to do whatever you want to do...

 

 its just like a computer you start pressing buttons or mouse clicks when things are loading... it'll slow down or even freeze....

 

not hating just my 2 cents

Message 7 of 15 (129 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/04/2009
Offline
380 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3 1st!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
what makes you think they are not working on a fix? that does take time to find problems and all that, it takes time to fix it. so in the meantime whats wrong with new content while they work on the fix too? it could take a month or more. if they dont give content then that will be a month or more with nothing in home and you will still be complaining.
Message 8 of 15 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
114 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3 1st!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009
I agree that US home needs to be fixed asap... however I'm sure that new content and bug fixes are done by different teams so to tell the content team to stop working while the other team works doesn't really make sense. BTW all other regions of home work fine these problems are the US homes problem not 1.3 in general.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/08/2009
Offline
1501 posts
 

Re: DONT ADD MORE CONTENT, FIX 1.3!!!! SIGN IF U AGREE!

Oct 11, 2009

 


aj_likez_2_party wrote:

Disneynut wrote:
So you much rather have new content then Sony fixing all these problems? You may not have issues, but majority of us do.

cant fix problems if there isnt any.


 

 

Im sorry but that a complete ignorant statement !! I'm pretty much in the good boat here i have little to no problems, but many of my friends are, i have many minor issues that need fixed like Lag in certain spaces, outfits not saving, occassional lag out/sign out. wardrobe is incredulous right now nevermind opening it up in Singstar or CP. Dont listen to this person he's obviously only cares about himself, POOR FORM PAL !!

 

Fix these inconsistencies and errors please, even tho they dotn plague me like MANY or MOST !!! 

Photobucket
Message 10 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes