Lombax Warrior
57 posts

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 29, 2014

Because if she posted proof, y'all would be crying because she's "blacklisting"....

...Hypocrites indeed

Message 81 of 111 (539 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 29, 2014

SoulScratch wrote:

Because if she posted proof, y'all would be crying because she's "blacklisting"....

...Hypocrites indeed

I didn't say tell us who or post evidence here. That would be for Sony officials to handle.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 82 of 111 (532 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 29, 2014
I provided ISE for several log time running guides and new MVPs >.<
But as promised I won't say any names.. But they know who they are.
its sticky and ickey
Message 83 of 111 (512 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 29, 2014
LOL.. This entire argument is so invalid and uneducated..

Anyway good night...
its sticky and ickey
Message 84 of 111 (511 Views)
MVP Support
10131 posts

Jan 29, 2014

PhoenixWrightConfident.gif

I beg to differ with LilithMorgan's post, Cookie. I think that user has a point because no matter how much you try to twist the ISE or any exploits in your favor, you can either abide with Sony's Terms of Service or deal with having severe action taken against you.

Message 85 of 111 (476 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 29, 2014
That's where issue with ISE falls.. Not in anyway wrong or against rules to have ISE items... ISE is just rewarded items from where ever.. Gift machine, games, past and present events other regions rewards and all that is fine to own and possess .. The issue is sharing account info, trading/exchanging funds, etc. the ISE in for its self, items beig used and owned are all legitimate and legal as well as TOS abiding... Only issue is obtaining ISE.. And to get caught obtaining ISE is near impossible with new loaders and is heavily overlooked.. People talk about it publicly.. I'm sure reported and nothin happens typically..
But once if goes from a favor into a business(exchanging funds for ISE) then it turns into serious offense...
Like when people fight over Mallhack items.. Sorry to say but most items being baught using inspect feature are shared mall hacks... Someone somewhere used Mallhack legally purchased hidden items from sony then wears item and other purchase it,. I'm sure almost everyone if not everyone owns items that fall back to mall hack some point.. ISE is just reward items...

How's that for twisting it into favor... Thing is I can admit and confess all day long and sony can't do much of anything till proven that I'm distributing them wrongly with direct violation.. They can read all records of purchase and rewards an items and compare... I'm positive they do and have... But I'm even more positive they see no Wrong doing...
its sticky and ickey
Message 86 of 111 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Feb 2, 2014

CookieConchetta wrote:
I provided ISE for several log time running guides and new MVPs >.<
But as promised I won't say any names.. But they know who they are.

God **bleep**, lil' nilla. Can you even go a week without trying to imply/state you exploit? Yes, we get it. You finally got into Home exploiting. Good for you. Now shut the hell up. Your posts are so embarrassing to read, it actually hurts. You got into possibly the easiest exploiting over a service (next to walling in valve games). Congratulations. 

Anyway, please stop posting within these forums. I cringe at almost half of your posts, as i'm sure others do too. It's embarrassing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 87 of 111 (229 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Feb 2, 2014
I agree with you (^^)
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 88 of 111 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

Bragging that you exploit will only bring you negative attention, and most often than not. No one really cares. So @CookieConchetta stop bragging. No one really cares. Work on the spelling.

Message 89 of 111 (180 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

Message 90 of 111 (306 Views)
0 Likes