Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014

MOMMYkillest wrote:
Man...I think I know what happened to my spunland costumes. I was at Konami and some chick came up to me and copied my avatar. I had the spunland angry outfit on and she copied it. She shrunk her avatar and kept messing with me. I started to lag bad so I got annoyed and left. Seeing as my spunland bundle is no longer existing in my wardrobe, storage or purchases I think she actually stole it. I can't even repurchase the bundle. Says not available at this time. -__-

I want you to delete Home from your XMB and reinstall it. When you do the ''hand shake'' initiates and everything purchased should show up.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 31 of 111 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jan 26, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

MOMMYkillest wrote:
Man...I think I know what happened to my spunland costumes. I was at Konami and some chick came up to me and copied my avatar. I had the spunland angry outfit on and she copied it. She shrunk her avatar and kept messing with me. I started to lag bad so I got annoyed and left. Seeing as my spunland bundle is no longer existing in my wardrobe, storage or purchases I think she actually stole it. I can't even repurchase the bundle. Says not available at this time. -__-

I want you to delete Home from your XMB and reinstall it. When you do the ''hand shake'' initiates and everything purchased should show up.

the face

Message 32 of 111 (690 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jan 26, 2014

I'll tell you what DNS "hackers" are doing to Home. They are spending a lot of money that they probably wouldn't spend otherwise to buy items that aren't available to the general public. Wrong or not, there is no argument about how big a source of revenue it is for Home. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 33 of 111 (602 Views)
First Son
1 posts

i get on 5 to 10min it kick me

Jan 26, 2014
_
and other places

Message 34 of 111 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Jan 26, 2014

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I'll tell you what DNS "hackers" are doing to Home. They are spending a lot of money that they probably wouldn't spend otherwise to buy items that aren't available to the general public. Wrong or not, there is no argument about how big a source of revenue it is for Home. 

This is true, and there is a big thread about it...........Smiley Surprised

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Updated-1-25-The-Illustrated-Reference-Of-Ra...

Message 35 of 111 (563 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jan 26, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Updated-1-25-The-Illustrated-Reference-Of-Ra...

Exactly. Revenue is revenue when it comes to Home I guess. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 36 of 111 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Jan 26, 2014

I think DNS hackers just input the DNS into their console and visit a certain space which automatically rewards them with 100s of reward items. I don't think they actually spend money on Sony other than paying for the special privilege to certain sites to be granted access to said DNS. I could be outdated and wrong though.

Message 37 of 111 (501 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jan 26, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

So you want the inspect feature removed because you worry that items were brought into circulation and made available to the general public and now Sony will collect this revenue and people will have more choices and that will be a bad thing? Help me understand this please.

Message 38 of 111 (468 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jan 26, 2014

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

So you want the inspect feature removed because you worry that items were brought into circulation and made available to the general public and now Sony will collect this revenue and people will have more choices and that will be a bad thing? Help me understand this please.

There is a difference between inspecting  and buying items not in the store anymore and DNS hacking.

Inspecting and buying means you're legally paying for the items you are buying through inspect. DNS, ISE, or whatever means you aren't paying Sony, you're paying someone else who is taking items that are meant to be gone and selling them. Inspect is the right way, not DNS.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 39 of 111 (456 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 40 of 111 (459 Views)
0 Likes