First Son
1 posts

Re: DISGUSTING Stripper poles on Home!!!

Oct 19, 2013

pole

Angelica, Sony is the boss. Accept it and/or don't use Home and spoil it for the Home fans.

Message 61 of 82 (945 Views)
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I bought it, but it was a waste all the avatar does is stay in one motion... Not even like a stripper dance. 

I don't think that sony is making horrible things. It's your choice to buy it or not. lol 

Everyone has their own opinion just share it, and try not to make a fight out of it haha. 

Message 62 of 82 (934 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

Oh hell no please don't make a miley cyrus wrecking ball LMO that you can swing naked 

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 63 of 82 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Oh hell no please don't make a miley cyrus wrecking ball LMO that you can swing naked

Don't give them any ideas.  Smiley Tongue 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 64 of 82 (881 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
385 posts

Oct 20, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

Across the globe, woman are persecuted, especially in the States

I have to disagree.

In Saudi Arabia for example women are not even allowed to go on the street without their pimp... oops... husband. They can't hail a cab. They can't get an education. They have to be completely covered up in public. They can't vote. They can't go in a bathing suit to the beach. They can't go alone to any type of event. They can't leave the country. They even can get killed by their husband if he feels like it. In short: Women have over there NO rights whatsoever.

Also: Did you recently watch the news about the Pakistani girl, who wants to enable females in her country to get an education?

A virtual fitness pole that is composed out of some pixels is compared to that not even worth talking about.

Message 65 of 82 (855 Views)
Fender Bender
3113 posts

Oct 20, 2013

HotChick955 wrote:

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

Across the globe, woman are persecuted, especially in the States

I have to disagree.

In Saudi Arabia for example women are not even allowed to go on the street without their pimp... oops... husband. They can't hail a cab. They can't get an education. They have to be completely covered up in public. They can't vote. They can't go in a bathing suit to the beach. They can't go alone to any type of event. They can't leave the country. They even can get killed by their husband if he feels like it. In short: Women have over there NO rights whatsoever.

Also: Did you recently watch the news about the Pakistani girl, who wants to enable females in her country to get an education?

A virtual fitness pole that is composed out of some pixels is compared to that not even worth talking about.

Let's not bring up the fact in those countries women dont eveen have the right to an opinion let alone too express it.  just saying

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 66 of 82 (843 Views)
Sackboy
169 posts

Oct 20, 2013

You need to get your mind out of the gutter.  These are called fitness poles and there are classes all over America.  These poles aid to upper body strength, agility and stamin.  Get up off the couch and try it sometime.  It's  quite a work-out

Message 67 of 82 (835 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Oct 20, 2013

You think stripper are exploited? They're empowered, all they have to do is show their breasts and men will hand over hundreds of dollars. Who's really being exploited?

Plus to quote Camille Pagula, these ladies are "sexual conquerors controlling the channel between nature and culture."

TAKE IT OFF *****!

American Dad is so much better than Family Guy.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 68 of 82 (818 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

Oct 20, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Don't give them any ideas.  Smiley Tongue 

at longest they turn us into a wrecking ball (not with the person riding it) then it should be all-right

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 69 of 82 (798 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Yes shocking stripper poles i get people in the Hed Kandi outfit dancing rather cheekily in my face they they move to someone else
Message 70 of 82 (882 Views)
0 Likes