Splicer
43 posts

Re: Let's Enjoy What We Have While We Have It

Aug 30, 2013

Makes me appreciate HOME even more now..and I just been on home for a few months..Smiley Frustrated

Message 174 of 561 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I will join you, Mya.

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 177 of 561 (516 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 30, 2013
Mya, You know I am in and will help plan the party. And when the time comes to abandon ship just remember women and children avatars first. I will go down with the ship. Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 178 of 561 (513 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Edit: Merged a couple threads to help conserve space

-Stage_Coach

Message 184 of 561 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: DISCONTINUATION OF PUBLISHING NEW CONTENT FOR JAPAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES AND REGIONS

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Chris crocker

I will be missing you playstation home thank for the wonderful content that home made I don't wanna leave you this is how we make new friend TTT___TTT My old favorite Japanese company We have wonderful content there don't leave just keep moving forward not leave why? Japan why? Goodbye japan & asia content you will be in my heart forever home is getting wrost doing this stuff Smiley Sad & boring too
Anime cry

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 185 of 561 (637 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: DISCONTINUATION OF PUBLISHING NEW CONTENT FOR JAPAN AND ASIAN COUNTRIES AND REGIONS

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I will be missing you playstation home thank for the wonderful content that home made I don't wanna leave you this is how we make new friend TTT___TTT My old favorite Japanese company We have wonderful content there don't leave just keep moving forward not leave why? Japan why?

Anime cry

Every server I hop....

Every person I repot...

No more content

We cant stop it

i'll be missing you....youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Smiley Sad

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 186 of 561 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

burbie52 wrote:

You are way wrong in this assumption bookepride. The announcement is pretty clear, this is only going to affect Japan and Asia, not USA, Canada or EU. Home isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless people jump the gun and stop buying because they have a doomsday attitude. If that happens then you can be assured that instead of being a part of the solution you will be a part of the problem and Home will shut down all the earlier.  The developers that have responded here are trying to tell you this, but you aren't listening to them. Stop worrying, Home isn't going anywhere for a long time to come.                 MD

And editors like you aren't helping either.

What?!.. You really believe "wise" Home users that naive to take your impression?

Tempest nor ANY other Sony staff haven't shared Home's fate, but YOU, feel that Home still have years of service left in it?

Share to those "not in the know" your resources burbie52 to challenge your claim, if not, IMO, its probably best to save your impression for your readers at HSM.  Smiley Wink

Message 187 of 561 (576 Views)
Highlighted
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Never fear! I can confirm that Hellfire Games is very much committed to Home in the NA and EU regions. We're actually much busier than we've ever been as a studio, with no less than seven projects in the works for Home. Stay tuned for more info on some of those soon. Smiley Wink

Although it's definitely a shame to see new content publishing cease in Japan, it's also likely that the NA and EU regions will see a surge in their player base as a result, especially with that new $199 PS3 out in time for the holiday season. Be prepared to see a lot of new faces!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 188 of 561 (526 Views)
Sackboy
385 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Here is what I think:

The for regions are run by four independent companies that use the Sony network to run Home. Each region can decide what they want to do and how they run the company. If the company does not make enough money, then they will close down, like any other company that does not make enough money. The term "enough money" is a relative term. Some companies close down if they only make one million bucks a year, others would be thrilled to make that much money. Sony never told us how much money is flowing in either direction. But I can imagine that (for example) a million bucks is nothing for Sony's size.

Japan's users will probably open a US or European account. Granzella will also concentrate on those markets.

In the end I think that not a lot will change.

(holding thumbs...)

Message 189 of 561 (589 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Aug 30, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Obviously the writing is on the wall for NA, Sony can pull the rug out from underneath you at anytime.

Makes you wonder what little surprises and treats PS4 may hold....

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

"The End" ....The Doors, Jim Morrison

"The West is the best. Come here and we'll do the rest" ..... The Doors   Jim Morrison   Ray Manzarek RIPJim.jpg

Message 190 of 561 (578 Views)
0 Likes