Jan 27 2013
By: ritemeoww First Son 2 posts

DIFFERENT DANCE MOVES DIFFERENT NETWORKS

2 replies 205 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

Hello. I'm trying to find a certain dance move I saw a girl doing on PS Home (of course she wouldn't tell me exactly where she got it) but she told me it wasn't available on this network (I'm on the USA network) I've also looked in the UK ps home stores but couldn't find it. It's a simple dance really, all she does is slowly bring her arms up in the air above her head and brings them down I guess sort of caressing her body swaying her hips side to side. I know this may seem stupid but I really want that dance move. lol. Any help would be great! thank you Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Re: DIFFERENT DANCE MOVES DIFFERENT NETWORKS

Jan 27, 2013

Its the Hed Candy dance that was a reward from visiting to Hed Candy event space in EU Home. It a hacked item. They used a ISE to get it.

Message 2 of 3 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: DIFFERENT DANCE MOVES DIFFERENT NETWORKS

Jan 27, 2013

ritemeoww wrote:

Hello. I'm trying to find a certain dance move I saw a girl doing on PS Home (of course she wouldn't tell me exactly where she got it) but she told me it wasn't available on this network (I'm on the USA network) I've also looked in the UK ps home stores but couldn't find it. It's a simple dance really, all she does is slowly bring her arms up in the air above her head and brings them down I guess sort of caressing her body swaying her hips side to side. I know this may seem stupid but I really want that dance move. lol. Any help would be great! thank you Smiley Happy

If she was in USA Home then she was A Bad Person known as a Hacker....

They give Home a BAD name, Avoid them like the Plague!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)
0 Likes