Survivor
1979 posts

Re: [EVENT/CONTEST] Adventures on PlayStation Home Capture/Caption Contest

Jul 21, 2014

Awesome posts!!  Another week of great image opportunities lies ahead.  Man Very Happy

Message 31 of 274 (1,046 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Jul 24, 2014

Vote, vote, vote, like, like, like.  Totally!

Message 32 of 274 (991 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2014

Okay, so I know, I know.  This is my third bump-up in a row and this time its let you know that its the last week of entry submissions so get posting.

Because of the excellent turn out for my first Contest/Event I will be making August's prize I little tastier.

Stay Close & Good Luck

Message 33 of 274 (933 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Winner July

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2015

Message 34 of 274 (877 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Jul 30, 2014

I'd hate to think that you edited the rules mid contest other than the camera one, but it seems so. Oringinally it was "two or more users" that were supposed to be in the picture. If you go by the "origianl" rules, there's only 2 entries that met the requirements that had the most votes.

The requirements for the Photo Capture are as follows:

• One or more user must be in the scene and facing the camera, the subjects must be fully loaded and in frame.

pheonixgate1 made the following comment with their entry:

"Well. This is disappointing. Couldn't scrounge up anyone to pose with me. However, I can't stand wasting an hour of prep, so here's my submission--even if it doesn't win:"

Going by their comment, it clearly was supposed to be more than one person.

Message 35 of 274 (861 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I'd hate to think that you edited the rules mid contest other than the camera one, but it seems so. Oringinally it was "two or more users" that were supposed to be in the picture. If you go by the "origianl" rules, there's only 2 entries that met the requirements that had the most votes.

The requirements for the Photo Capture are as follows:

• One or more user must be in the scene and facing the camera, the subjects must be fully loaded and in frame.

pheonixgate1 made the following comment with their entry:

"Well. This is disappointing. Couldn't scrounge up anyone to pose with me. However, I can't stand wasting an hour of prep, so here's my submission--even if it doesn't win:"

Going by their comment, it clearly was supposed to be more than one person.

He changed the rule on the first page toward the beginning of the contest, and when I entered the rules were already "One or more person," the rule change being the entire reason that I entered. All entries after the first page were entered in with the "one or more person," rule being in full effect. The two entries on the first page that do have more than one person didn't include the watermark so they weren't technically valid entries before a rule change either.

Message 36 of 274 (857 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Jul 30, 2014

Ahh, so he did.....Smiley Embarassed I was wondering why people were entering pics of just themselves. My bad, carry on.

Message 37 of 274 (842 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Jul 30, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Ahh, so he did.....Smiley Embarassed I was wondering why people were entering pics of just themselves. My bad, carry on.

I did adjust it so that more people could enter.  But in the process I also adjusted my scoring system so that it would even out in the end.  Heart

Message 38 of 274 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jul 30, 2014

Thank you for hosting this contest Enistachia. Win or lose, I enjoyed taking part in this. I'll keep an eye out for any future contests similiar to this one, consisting of Home photography.

Message 39 of 274 (802 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Jul 30, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Thank you for hosting this contest Enistachia. Win or lose, I enjoyed taking part in this. I'll keep an eye out for any future contests similiar to this one, consisting of Home photography.

Its my pleasure, I am very happy you enjoyed it. Man Very Happy  The August theme will be up by the weekend, you won't have to wait to long for another one.

Message 40 of 274 (797 Views)
0 Likes