Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Re: [CONTEST~WIN PS+] (August) Adventures on PlayStation Home

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2014

Unfortunately, I have to replace my TV Smiley Sad. Anyway, I managed to connect the PS3 to my PC monitor, and take the photo.

It was a pain to teach these horses how to play on piano and guitar, but they have made it! W00T W00T! Smiley Happy

Oba Oba

Inspired from the song "Oba Oba"- A. Gilberto.

Oba Oba.jpg

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 71 of 274 (1,151 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

(August) Adventures on PlayStation Home

Aug 22, 2014

The Endless Home Summer: When riding waves comes

to a calm end, I surf the shoreline riding my koi.

May2099 Fish 8-16-14.jpg

May2099 PiXeLUX.jpg

Message 72 of 274 (1,091 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Re: (August) Adventures on PlayStation Home

Aug 26, 2014

Awsome, awesome, awesome!!  The contest closes this Saturday so get your photos up and clicks a liking!!  Heart

Message 73 of 274 (1,000 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

Aug 26, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

Awsome, awesome, awesome!!  The contest closes this Saturday so get your photos up and clicks a liking!!  Heart

How big a factor are likes? I noticed you say you are combining your score with like scores but how big does that factor in.

Message 74 of 274 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

How big a factor are likes? I noticed you say you are combining your score with like scores but how big does that factor in.

The likes play a great factor in the final score.  If the score for your capture/caption part of the contest is100% then the likes are just added to the total.

I encourage anyone with social media at their disposal to share their image to the internet and get followers liking. 

Message 75 of 274 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Aug 27, 2014

What does social media have to do with anything?  I thought you have to have a PSN account to do anything here?  Half of my friends don't even own a game console.

Message 76 of 274 (964 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

Di01913 wrote:

What does social media have to do with anything?  I thought you have to have a PSN account to do anything here?  Half of my friends don't even own a game console.

The Social Media aspect is just for those who want to share the link to their image and possibly get some new ppl to join the forums and like their post.  I have been doing Social Media since 2004 and it is just second nature for me to post things on my Twitter and Google+, I only use Facebook for the Celebrity Gossip and advertisement..

I have had to change my circle of friends as a result of my hobbies and now I mostly share things with the Internet because my real life friends truly believe the Internet is evil and that is why I needed to change.  So almost ten years later I am in a much better state than I was before 2004. (This was just some personal insight to why I mention social media in my contest.)

It is really up to you if you want to share it with your accounts.  I have been sharing this post with mine as a way to get extra likes for the images.

Message 77 of 274 (958 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Aug 27, 2014

I understand social media I'm only 22 so of course for my generation the only way we communicate.  What I'm saying is if my friends don't even own a PS3 why would they want to register on this forum?

Message 78 of 274 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Di01913 wrote:

I understand social media I'm only 22 so of course for my generation the only way we communicate.  What I'm saying is if my friends don't even own a PS3 why would they want to register on this forum?

Well its really for people who may not know they want to be a part of our community.  You really don't need to use it for the contest its just an option.  

Message 79 of 274 (911 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Aug 28, 2014

Enistachia wrote:

Di01913 wrote:

Well its really for people who may not know they want to be a part of our community.  You really don't need to use it for the contest its just an option.  

Then why even mention it? Your rules/guidelines/tips seem to be a bit confusing at best.

Message 80 of 274 (884 Views)