Wastelander
504 posts

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Most of the time in Japan, I just get called Gaijin and get thumbs down Smiley Very Happy was it something I said? Smiley Happy

AW i'm sorry to hear that to me that's such a dumb word 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 41 of 51 (227 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Jun 4, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:
Most of the time in Japan, I just get called Gaijin and get thumbs down Smiley Very Happy was it something I said? Smiley Happy

What does it mean? Smiley LOL

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 42 of 51 (220 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo

hmm lets see Joanna_Dark_ someone who go out of there way to help ppl vs you someone who has only post on here 15 times and most of the post seem to be wineing. so what if ppl get yen cards?? i think the word you were looking for is import and if they like to import and take time to play games from that ver of home all the power to them. and you were saying i'm on here with my JPN acc it's act my main acc most who know me know this. btw way to start on the forms i'm sure ppl will love youSmiley Surprised

Exactly Hazu, people around here love you so don't let this guy put you off from posting here. I am on my EU account, there is no laws against posting here on an account from another region, otherwise we wouldn't be able to. Just keep on doing what you're doing hun. I know first hand you have helped me plenty of times when it comes to stuff in the Japan region and it wouldn't be the same around here without you.

I remember a while back you said you were leaving, at that point I wasn't posting as often as I am now but I remember being quite sad by this that some of the more untoward people here had ruined your experience. So I am glad to see that you stuck around Smiley Happy

I also think that for me personally, going to Japan home is all part of the experience, if you've never been then I recommend that you do. The atmostphere there is fantastic and there's no other region within home that is quite like that. It is so relaxed, the people there are nice. Even if they don't know much english, they make an effort to at least try. More than I can say for some of us westerners.

There's definitely a lesson to be learned there.

lies, i hate everyone here. Smiley Mad

Message 43 of 51 (218 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Jun 4, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo

hmm lets see Joanna_Dark_ someone who go out of there way to help ppl vs you someone who has only post on here 15 times and most of the post seem to be wineing. so what if ppl get yen cards?? i think the word you were looking for is import and if they like to import and take time to play games from that ver of home all the power to them. and you were saying i'm on here with my JPN acc it's act my main acc most who know me know this. btw way to start on the forms i'm sure ppl will love youSmiley Surprised

Exactly Hazu, people around here love you so don't let this guy put you off from posting here. I am on my EU account, there is no laws against posting here on an account from another region, otherwise we wouldn't be able to. Just keep on doing what you're doing hun. I know first hand you have helped me plenty of times when it comes to stuff in the Japan region and it wouldn't be the same around here without you.

I remember a while back you said you were leaving, at that point I wasn't posting as often as I am now but I remember being quite sad by this that some of the more untoward people here had ruined your experience. So I am glad to see that you stuck around Smiley Happy

I also think that for me personally, going to Japan home is all part of the experience, if you've never been then I recommend that you do. The atmostphere there is fantastic and there's no other region within home that is quite like that. It is so relaxed, the people there are nice. Even if they don't know much english, they make an effort to at least try. More than I can say for some of us westerners.

There's definitely a lesson to be learned there.

lies, i hate everyone here. Smiley Mad

You big meanie!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 44 of 51 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 4, 2013
*hugs grumpy se*

Hazu I love you for contributing personally. One of my favorite parts of Home is hearing what Home users from around the world think or have to say. E3!!!! Hope its region free!
Support Forums
Message 45 of 51 (198 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

someone from NA may think of it as noob but it's meaning is like calling you a outsider someone that's not the same but it has a few meanings like non Japanese and such but it's a dumb word 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 46 of 51 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

Jun 4, 2013
It's ok Hazu. People that call me names like that don't upset me...I upset them Smiley Wink

You seem ok. Don't let a few bad people get you down.

On topic:
Global releases for content are hard to honor every time. I'm glad everybody gets most things (eventually) these days. Compared to the early days of Home we have it good, no matter what region.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 47 of 51 (188 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Not  "native" Japanese.  - "Alien"

Message 48 of 51 (182 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I actually really like this thread, I'm definitely learning from it Smiley Tongue
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 49 of 51 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Gaijin means foreigner in English. It's usage is basically the same as any other languages. Only the mentality of categorization is alittle different since US has several mixed ethnicity but still call themselves American, so they don't categorize themselves as foreigners, even if they really are.

Message 50 of 51 (163 Views)