Reply
Splicer
Registered: 06/04/2013
Offline
24 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo
Message 31 of 51 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013
No it is an opinion. In fact one personally I dont share. I like the regions being seperate and I always have. I also dont hack. Am I in the minority? The majority? Who cares? But don't push your opinion of a situation off as fact or truth. People that post in the manner you are currently in fact make ME sick. FACT TRUTH DeRp
Support Forums
Message 32 of 51 (387 Views)
PlayStation Support
Registered: 01/30/2013
Online
5901 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

Hi all,

 

Some off-topic and inflammatory posts have been pulled from the thread.  Please keep discussion on-topic and polite here.

 

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 33 of 51 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo

hmm lets see Joanna_Dark_ someone who go out of there way to help ppl vs you someone who has only post on here 15 times and most of the post seem to be wineing. so what if ppl get yen cards?? i think the word you were looking for is import and if they like to import and take time to play games from that ver of home all the power to them. and you were saying i'm on here with my JPN acc it's act my main acc most who know me know this. btw way to start on the forms i'm sure ppl will love youSmiley Surprised

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 34 of 51 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And what's funny is that half of the people who defend blocked or region locked content have Japanese accounts and waste money on fake websites for "Yen" cards, Lmao.

Isn't buying things something a good consumer does?
Also, thought I'd let you know if you tag something in a thread people can find out who did it. It doesn't make your argument any more solid when you tag yourself as if a 3rd person was agreeing with you.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 35 of 51 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Unicorn--Justice wrote:

Hi all,

 

Some off-topic and inflammatory posts have been pulled from the thread.


Hmm, I don't know. It wouldn't have hurt to remove ALL of them right? I still see plenty left in here.

Edit: On that note, I'm out. Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 36 of 51 (187 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo

hmm lets see Joanna_Dark_ someone who go out of there way to help ppl vs you someone who has only post on here 15 times and most of the post seem to be wineing. so what if ppl get yen cards?? i think the word you were looking for is import and if they like to import and take time to play games from that ver of home all the power to them. and you were saying i'm on here with my JPN acc it's act my main acc most who know me know this. btw way to start on the forms i'm sure ppl will love youSmiley Surprised


Exactly Hazu, people around here love you so don't let this guy put you off from posting here. I am on my EU account, there is no laws against posting here on an account from another region, otherwise we wouldn't be able to. Just keep on doing what you're doing hun. I know first hand you have helped me plenty of times when it comes to stuff in the Japan region and it wouldn't be the same around here without you.

 

I remember a while back you said you were leaving, at that point I wasn't posting as often as I am now but I remember being quite sad by this that some of the more untoward people here had ruined your experience. So I am glad to see that you stuck around Smiley Happy

 

I also think that for me personally, going to Japan home is all part of the experience, if you've never been then I recommend that you do. The atmosphere there is fantastic and there's no other region within home that is quite like that. It is so relaxed, the people there are nice. Even if they don't know much english, they make an effort to at least try. More than I can say for some of us westerners.

 

There's definitely a lesson to be learned there.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 37 of 51 (172 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
4410 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013
Most of the time in Japan, I just get called Gaijin and get thumbs down Smiley Very Happy was it something I said? Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 38 of 51 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
And posting on these forums playing the "white knight" is going to change either. Get real with yourself, please. And actually start voicing opinions that are your OWN. Not coming from people that you don't know and defend just because you see "1,000" post by their name. This community as a whole is just a big fail for the ps3's purpose. Can't wait to see what you people will do on PS4. Lmaoo

hmm lets see Joanna_Dark_ someone who go out of there way to help ppl vs you someone who has only post on here 15 times and most of the post seem to be wineing. so what if ppl get yen cards?? i think the word you were looking for is import and if they like to import and take time to play games from that ver of home all the power to them. and you were saying i'm on here with my JPN acc it's act my main acc most who know me know this. btw way to start on the forms i'm sure ppl will love youSmiley Surprised


Exactly Hazu, people around here love you so don't let this guy put you off from posting here. I am on my EU account, there is no laws against posting here on an account from another region, otherwise we wouldn't be able to. Just keep on doing what you're doing hun. I know first hand you have helped me plenty of times when it comes to stuff in the Japan region and it wouldn't be the same around here without you.

 

I remember a while back you said you were leaving, at that point I wasn't posting as often as I am now but I remember being quite sad by this that some of the more untoward people here had ruined your experience. So I am glad to see that you stuck around Smiley Happy

 

I also think that for me personally, going to Japan home is all part of the experience, if you've never been then I recommend that you do. The atmostphere there is fantastic and there's no other region within home that is quite like that. It is so relaxed, the people there are nice. Even if they don't know much english, they make an effort to at least try. More than I can say for some of us westerners.

 

There's definitely a lesson to be learned there.


W ty so much i do not deserve such kindness but this is why i love the NA forms there are lots of kind ppl here and trust me hes not geting to me i feel sorry for the fact he can't seem to enjoy all ver of home for what they are^^

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 39 of 51 (148 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013
Hahaha Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 40 of 51 (147 Views)
0 Likes