Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
WHAT THE FRANKENSTEIN HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THESE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS?... First, you troll us by giving the Japanese server neon downtown, THEN you release unique items that North America and Europe would LOVE to have, and now you're trolling us AGAIN by giving each server the kikoi machine event at a slow paste. Oh, and OF COURSE North America is last to get it. you know, Granzella, you guys make really cool items and are actually at the top of home developers. but this nonsense has to STOP.

STOP GIVING DIFFERENT SERVERS EXCLUSIVE THINGS BUT NOT GIVING NORTH AMERICA ANYTHING. you are mocking those North Americans that actually give a flying feather of the things you make and sell to them. and another thing, GRANZELLA, this shows that the Japanese developers across the globe really don't care about their fan bases of other regions and origins. why can't we all just sign an agreement with THE JAPANESE DEVELOPERS AND NORTH AMERICAN DEVELOPERS AND EUROPE DEVELOPERS SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A FAIR SHARE OF THE ITEMS.

This is precisely why you see kids on home trying to ISE and mall hack. And if you look closely, EVERYONE is mall hacking nowadays. why? because of YOU GRANZELLA, AND SCEAJ. you two ALWAYS have to restrict your items to 'certain limits'. and I believe we should start a petition on twitter or something to let SCEAJ AND GRANZELLA know that we ARE NOT A JOKE. We as the consumers have the power in voice, and numbers. that's all and thanks for listening to my speech on Granzella.

WATCH US AS THE CONSUMERS BRING YOU UP OR DOWN

You poor thing, you must be Taramatized Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 21 of 51 (328 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I don't think Home is dying.
Message 22 of 51 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013
LMAO hazu360, this is really funny coming from you. Especially since you're posting on your Japanese account. Lol You are a perfect example of a poor consumer and a hypocrite.
Message 23 of 51 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
24 posts

Jun 4, 2013
And what's funny is that half of the people who defend blocked or region locked content have Japanese accounts and waste money on fake websites for "Yen" cards, Lmao.
Message 24 of 51 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
LMAO hazu360, this is really funny coming from you. Especially since you're posting on your Japanese account. Lol You are a perfect example of a poor consumer and a hypocrite.

You don't need to call people names to make a point. They are entitled to their own opinion and many of us region travel. I love all the Homes. I personally love Granzella and look forward to their content. 

If' you not happy that's your choice but I'm happy to see the level of commitment they are making to the EU and NA. I think one needs to look back at IREM to see how we never seemed to get much from them.

Message 25 of 51 (248 Views)
Splicer
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013
I had to point fingers to prove my point because I am sick and tired of hypocrites that say crap like "Deal with it and have fun with your own content". When 72% of those people own Japanese accounts and waste money on fake websites for "Yen" cards. Such a bad gaming community we have. When someone makes a blind, narrow minded statement about something, EVERYONE has to agree with it. Even though they have no idea what they agreed to. Fail
Message 26 of 51 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Why are people so harsh with answers.  So the guy has complaint.  That's nothing new people.  

Message 27 of 51 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
I had to point fingers to prove my point because I am sick and tired of hypocrites that say crap like "Deal with it and have fun with your own content". When 72% of those people own Japanese accounts and waste money on fake websites for "Yen" cards. Such a bad gaming community we have. When someone makes a blind, narrow minded statement about something, EVERYONE has to agree with it. Even though they have now idea what they agreed to. Fail

It's called an OPINION. You obviously have one. I will say that I don't agree with you in the least. Live with it. There is no fail involved whatsoever. I'm personally estatic with the level of content we get from Japan. The upcoming Kikai event is one great example of that. 

Message 28 of 51 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
24 posts

Jun 4, 2013
It's not opinion. It's fact, and its truth. And a lot of you so called "gamers" (if you wish to be called that) have no intention on making your virtual lives better by additional region content in all servers. You people make me sick to my stomach with all these stupid unreasonable answers.
Message 29 of 51 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
It's not opinion. It's fact, and its truth. And a lot of you so called "gamers" (if you wish to be called that) have no intention on making your virtual lives better by additional region content in all servers. You people make me sick to my stomach with all these stupid unreasonable answers.

No it's not a fact. Sorry but you're not the litmus test of what is fact and not fact. And I would suggest if you're not feeling well that you try laying down and maybe take a nap. 

Throwing a temper tantrum on here isn't going to change it. Opinions different from your own are not stupid or unreasonable. 

Message 30 of 51 (228 Views)