Highlighted
Jun 04 2013
By: ANGRY_MAD_Gamer Splicer 24 posts
Accepted Solution

DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

[ Edited ]
50 replies 581 views Edited Jun 4, 2013
WHAT THE FRANKENSTEIN HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THESE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS?... First, you troll us by giving the Japanese server neon downtown, THEN you release unique items that North America and Europe would LOVE to have, and now you're trolling us AGAIN by giving each server the kikoi machine event at a slow paste. Oh, and OF COURSE North America is last to get it. you know, Granzella, you guys make really cool items and are actually at the top of home developers. but this nonsense has to STOP.

STOP GIVING DIFFERENT SERVERS EXCLUSIVE THINGS BUT NOT GIVING NORTH AMERICA ANYTHING. you are mocking those North Americans that actually give a flying feather of the things you make and sell to them. and another thing, GRANZELLA, this shows that the Japanese developers across the globe really don't care about their fan bases of other regions and origins. why can't we all just sign an agreement with THE JAPANESE DEVELOPERS AND NORTH AMERICAN DEVELOPERS AND EUROPE DEVELOPERS SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A FAIR SHARE OF THE ITEMS.

This is precisely why you see kids on home trying to ISE and mall hack. And if you look closely, EVERYONE is mall hacking nowadays. why? because of YOU GRANZELLA, AND SCEAJ. you two ALWAYS have to restrict your items to 'certain limits'. and I believe we should start a petition on twitter or something to let SCEAJ AND GRANZELLA know that we ARE NOT A JOKE. We as the consumers have the power in voice, and numbers. that's all and thanks for listening to my speech on Granzella.

WATCH US AS THE CONSUMERS BRING YOU UP OR DOWN
Message 1 of 51 (581 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Re: DEAR GRANZELLA AND SCEAJ...

Jun 4, 2013

WHAT.gif

Message 2 of 51 (557 Views)
Splicer
24 posts

Jun 4, 2013
CMCSAVAGE DO NOT MOCK ME. THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD. Please re-read my thread since you obviously just skimmed through it and did NOT actually read it. Fail.
Message 3 of 51 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

You know in the case of Granzella, it's SCEA's horribly named "quality assurance" right? Same reason why NDreams, Digital Leisure, and other devs have stuff delayed here out of their control.

In the case of SCEJ...I agree. I think it's stupid that they refuse to release their clothing items and Oshaberi Farm here. But SCEA Home originals also aren't in JP. I think both regions just need to open up and finally release things to each other.

It will never happen though, and is just another reason why Playstation Home is doomed. But I don't care anymore. FFXIV is my ticket off this sinking ship. I envision it like the end of Jurassic Park, where I'm escaping in a helicopter looking down as the "primitive life" takes over the park.

And indeed, the regional delays and regional exclusives are one of the most primitive, archaic things still kicking around in modern gaming. Unlike the dinosaurs, this ancient, stupid practice DESERVES to become extinct.

One of the best things about FFXIV is there are no regional delays or exclusives. All regions get the same content updates, at the same time. I'd suggest checking it out if you're into fantasy MMOs. It's going to be the first REAL MMO on PS3, and has extensive customization, and will even have marriage and housing later Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 51 (541 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Jun 4, 2013

ANGRY_MAD_Gamer wrote:
CMCSAVAGE DO NOT MOCK ME. THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD. Please re-read my thread since you obviously just skimmed through it and did NOT actually read it. Fail.

Oh, I read it. You're not happy with Granzella, and the fact that SCEJ has exclusive content.

Message 5 of 51 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 4, 2013

cosby

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 6 of 51 (534 Views)
Splicer
24 posts

Jun 4, 2013
It seems people on this blasted forums really don't care about sharing content with other regions. This is really sad. Shows how weak minded consumers are nowadays. And most of these consumers are teenagers that just follow whatever their friends do and say. this is SAD
Message 7 of 51 (525 Views)
Splicer
24 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Tarazuma is the ONLY person who has voiced his or her opinion in a MATURE MANNER. While the rest of you ARE BEING CHILDREN. STOP
Message 8 of 51 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

I don't know, man. I like using EU Home and when I get tired of it I hop over to NA. Nothing thus far has stopped me getting what I want out of Home in terms of content.

As for your mallhack and ISE theories? Nah, even if we had global releases of content (which we have been getting recently with some lines) the kids and adults will still ISE and hack. Whether it be for exclusive items, to show off, to fit in or simply because they can...they always will! Soak it up.

As for voicing opinions in a mature manner - you get what you give. You started the thread in that fashion and everyone followed suit.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 9 of 51 (507 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Ed, we are diametric opposites, especially when it comes to PS Home, but...I have to give you credit for posting Cosby. And that other staring guy in the baby thread made me burst out laughing LOL
Message 10 of 51 (493 Views)