Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: DEAR GLASSWALLS

Dec 21, 2012
glasswalls you should get hed kandi dance for ps home usa as a award or sale it i buy it only fair for usa region eu gets good events n good stuff this be great for usa ps home you make money off i know alot of people wanting that hed kandi dance to come to ps home usa there willing to buy it i buy it for both gender ^^ it be nice for change we get hed kandi dance event who agrees with me ^^. thanks for your time take care byes ^^
Jersey_Girl21
Message 11 of 22 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Jersey_Girl21 wrote:
glasswalls you should get hed kandi dance for ps home usa as a award or sale it i buy it only fair for usa region eu gets good events n good stuff this be great for usa ps home you make money off i know alot of people wanting that hed kandi dance to come to ps home usa there willing to buy it i buy it for both gender ^^ it be nice for change we get hed kandi dance event who agrees with me ^^. thanks for your time take care byes ^^
I wouldn't buy it. Either it's free like in EU, or its a no go.
Message 12 of 22 (310 Views)
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

When are you all gonna learn North America PS Home Team don't care, their polocy as far as their concerned you snooze you lose. I know it's harsh but true. They need to stop being lazy, arrogent and black hearted but they won't. 1. Halloween is over and the people can fully participate next year -.- even in the wake of a desaster no heart from NA Home. 2. They dont care what EU gives, you get what you get as far as NA is concerned. Point of example: EU got 58 rewards mix of old and new, Old Home Square as personal space and hedkandi stuff and let's not for get the LBP Kart locos and what did NA give us? well they tell us "Central Plaza is gone-gone" then create a new 1 geniuses also halloween was short and confusing and now this giant FAIL of a christmas event where we get more halloween items as rewards. And oh yea once again NO MALE FROSTY HEAD, why? "becuase a certain group in NA used it as a symbol of fear with freesing" BUT EU brought it back for another year, so yea another lame lazy excuse from NA Team. Home NA stop catering to "FAMS" and bring back those male heads becuase by your logic might aswell remove scribble crowns, vega mask and jewel suits, you all know what i'm talking about. DO NOT get me wrong I love your ideas for letting the people affected by hurracane be allowed to do the halloween over and also get same things as EU, but i'm telling you the cold hard truth which is my original statement HOME NA DOES NOT CARE.  Sorry home team I love home but smarten up.

Message 13 of 22 (293 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 21, 2012
hed kandi dance would make a great christmas present for usa ps home ^^.
Jersey_Girl21
Message 14 of 22 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Halloween has come and gone. I've missed out on rewards, that I've should've gotten. They aren't going to pull it back. They don't care. I missed out on the last reward from Winter Event 2011 and should've gotten that companion and just my luck, when I completed the challenge request on Bootleggers on it, it just so happens it got pulled. Talk about dumb luck.

Remember, Bootleggers kept crashing and wouldn't work right. If they put that space back in like the Halloween space, give me my reward. Because, all of us had trouble because of Bootleggers, not working. Plus, the rewards from halloween sucked. I stopped at half way and didn't bother with the rest.
Message 15 of 22 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Wether or not this happens, my kudos to you, and I tip my hat to you. That is a selfless request, and there aren't many of those these days. BRAVO.Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 22 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 22, 2012

Somewhere along the line, I think this took a turn and became the random request/ramble thread.

Message 17 of 22 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Useless thread if you ask me. Because, I missed out on rewards when my challeneges were complete and didn't receive them. Nice idea, but won't work.
Message 18 of 22 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I'm in total disbelief that some of you people insult the Modsby calling them lazy, accuse them of not caring and you expect them to go out of their way for you? You attract more bees with honey than salt. smh

Message 19 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Feb 25, 2013
Holy thread rezzing, Batman.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 22 (100 Views)
0 Likes