Fender Bender
3000 posts

Re: Cutting back on how much I spend

Jan 17, 2014

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

There are no "hacks" in Home.  But there are bugs, glitches & exploits.  Now, some people may have cut back on using Home due to they seem to think that Sony should fixes these bugs, glitches & exploits.  By Sony not taken care of them some might also think that Sony just does not care about the program any more.

Home is in a Open Beta right now and what that means is we find things that are wrong with Home or things we don't like and post them so the Sony staff can fix them and make Home a better place.  But we have had exploits like ISE that has been in Home for a very long time and Sony does not seem to care enough to fix it.

Hack, exploit, whatever -- a garbage dump would smell as bad by any other name.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 51 of 76 (743 Views)
Splicer
35 posts

Jan 18, 2014

Smiley Mad...I agree keep i losing orb runner stuff that cost money cause of some error, its like club chat channel diconnect then BAM broadsided, i called sony tech and they r really burger tossing know nothings and i dont think they even read these forums, the guy on the phone told me he never heard of any network error probs, OMG and then tod me to check here , OMG everything was running smooth during the holiday til they did the mait on tuesday and then BAM errors !!!! MY CATS KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE THINGS THEN THEIR SO CALLED TECHS, ............ WE, ALL OF US DESERVE BETTER.... ALL THE MONEY WE SPEND, AND THEY CANT EVEN TELL US WHAT THE CODE ON THE ERRORS ARE OR MEAN ?????  thinking xbox in Chicago.

Message 52 of 76 (545 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 18, 2014

extatique7 wrote:

Smiley Mad...I agree keep i losing orb runner stuff that cost money cause of some error, its like club chat channel diconnect then BAM broadsided, i called sony tech and they r really burger tossing know nothings and i dont think they even read these forums, the guy on the phone told me he never heard of any network error probs, OMG and then tod me to check here , OMG everything was running smooth during the holiday til they did the mait on tuesday and then BAM errors !!!! MY CATS KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE THINGS THEN THEIR SO CALLED TECHS, ............ WE, ALL OF US DESERVE BETTER.... ALL THE MONEY WE SPEND, AND THEY CANT EVEN TELL US WHAT THE CODE ON THE ERRORS ARE OR MEAN ?????  thinking xbox in Chicago.

The people you call at Sony tech are useless!  They just act as if they know what they are talking about...  They also don't get paid to read this BBS so your right they don't.  You might not get the answers your looking for here but your get better answers then calling them up.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 53 of 76 (532 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2918 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2014

Reminder to keep all posts friendly and on-topic for the discussion at hand. Smiley Wink

Message 54 of 76 (503 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

Home spending will continue to go down the longer they refuse to say what the fate of Home itself is, plain and simple. It's quite sad that no one at Sony has figured that out yet. edit: inflammatory content removed

Message 55 of 76 (460 Views)
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jan 19, 2014

MOMMYkillest wrote:

Sooooooooooo, I'm cutting back on how much I spend on Home. Seeing as theres no telling when it will disappear and with all of these crazy errors, glitches, hacks, etc. Who else is cutting back? All I look forward to his great attire and more dances. Everything else is not worth it.

I cut back and actually stopped the day they announced the PS4 was on it's way.

Message 56 of 76 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Jan 20, 2014
How can you sit there and type home is not hacked ? Are you blind? Have you not been in a space and someone freezes you? NEWSFLASH! That's not the server, It's some moron with a jailbroken ps3 that's coded and allows them to freeze you at will. So don't be saying that it can't be hacked. SONY was hacked too years ago remember that? Ugh!
Message 57 of 76 (357 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Jan 20, 2014

MOMMYkillest wrote:

Sooooooooooo, I'm cutting back on how much I spend on Home. Seeing as theres no telling when it will disappear and with all of these crazy errors, glitches, hacks, etc. Who else is cutting back? All I look forward to his great attire and more dances. Everything else is not worth it.

LOL, not me. I have not cut back one bit. But I also still spend money to see a movie. I guess when I leave the theatre, my money was wasted because the movie is over and can not be viewed again on my ticket?? LOL, of course not. I pay for my entertainment and do not fret about the future. I am less likely to use a Home personal space again because I'm entertained by new Home items or games, than because Home may close some day. It might be a good idea, however, to not waste money on a PS4, though. After all, some day it may be replaced with a PS5. Robot surprised

Spoiler
 Long Live Home and My Wallet
Posted Image

Message 58 of 76 (339 Views)
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Jan 20, 2014

**reminder:  Please keep all answers on topic and friendly. Thanks

Message 59 of 76 (279 Views)
Last Guardian
9272 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Sargaana wrote:
How can you sit there and type home is not hacked ? Are you blind? Have you not been in a space and someone freezes you? NEWSFLASH! That's not the server, It's some moron with a jailbroken ps3 that's coded and allows them to freeze you at will. So don't be saying that it can't be hacked. SONY was hacked too years ago remember that? Ugh!
I agree here. They can stop this junk from happening and why don't they. I believe they know home is dead soon and they don't care. If this happned 5 years ago it would be fixed. crash and burn soon.
Message 60 of 76 (262 Views)
0 Likes