Jan 13 2014
By: MOMMYkillest Lombax Warrior 134 posts

Cutting back on how much I spend

75 replies 757 views Edited Jan 13, 2014

Sooooooooooo, I'm cutting back on how much I spend on Home. Seeing as theres no telling when it will disappear and with all of these crazy errors, glitches, hacks, etc. Who else is cutting back? All I look forward to his great attire and more dances. Everything else is not worth it.

Message 1 of 76 (757 Views)
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Re: Cutting back on how much I spend

Jan 13, 2014

I don't know if I will cut back on spending. It seems like a good idea both as to the unknown future of HOME on PS3 and PS4. Still recently, I did buy into HOME TYCOON's expansion with no regrets as I've had fun playing there. Also, I renewed for a year my PLUS membership even though at this point I doubt I'll be getting a PS4. Time will tell. So I have enough confidence in the PS3 and HOME to keep the PLUS for another year. Perhaps I can find enough as to downloadable content to make it worth while. I'm hoping so.

I don't like to be too negative but why buy something for HOME alone when I don't know how long it'll be here. It's a decision I made and I hope SONY doesn't make me regret it.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 2 of 76 (746 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

I won't spend anything less than I already do now. I'm having too much fun.

The so-called hacks don't bother me. Neither do the errors and glitches.  These issues are few and far between for me. I will continue to do what I've been doing in Home since it started. Socializing with the community, playing games and helping those who may need it.

For now, I'm looking towards the future and what it will bring to all of us.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 76 (741 Views)
I Only Post Everything
628 posts

Jan 13, 2014

I officially stopped back in November and couldn't be happier. I slowed down when the Hub replaced Central Plaza and spent now and then, but I've stopped pouring dollars into something that isnt going anywhere.

Message 4 of 76 (731 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 13, 2014

I try to keep constant each month, and if I am not spending some on my accounts, maybe I gave a card or 2 to someone else ; ). I don't see things I really, really like every month, not the developers fault, it just is 

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 76 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

Jan 13, 2014
Yeah, I say that to myself just about every month, but they keep coming out with cool stuff and I keep right on buying it!
Message 6 of 76 (693 Views)
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 13, 2014
A lot of the cutting back is due to the unanswered questions about Home's future, and as a direct result of that, Sony only has themselves to blame.
Message 7 of 76 (687 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2014

Home has turned into a selling machine. It's all about new content with volumes of it released each week. Get on the buying train to get the latest and greatest for this week to soon be forgotten the following week when volumes of more new material will again be pushed at the community.

Very little is done to make it easier to find what one has already purchased and to be able to organize wardrobe and inventories and even personal space listings for that matter. Simply rediculous. 

Home will cave in at some point with all the new content when users realize this isn't what Home should be ALL ABOUT. I personally buy very little now and I'm not planning on changing that direction anytime soon. 

Message 8 of 76 (659 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 13, 2014

theylive1

lolgif

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 9 of 76 (644 Views)
Splicer
34 posts

Jan 13, 2014
Hallo!

How much I spend in drinks in a night...?

How much i spend in RENTED games Playst and Xbox (Pc I am owner)?

How much do I spend in so many things....?

All is the value that you give to everything. If you like and can buy it, it is an error not do it.

For me Pshome is another game in which it and me are in evolution every year... for best or worst, but everyone here on this point.

Should be nice to know about pshome on ps4, for now and the reallity it is alive, and yes, every online game close sooner or later (except Ultima), so there is hope, and I "hate" the Clairvoyants.

Message 10 of 76 (617 Views)