Oct 25 2012
By: Maxx_the_Slash I Only Post Everything 909 posts

Cutteridge Estate Ghost Stories issues; need help

6 replies 586 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

First, I've been up and down entire space, pulling my hair oyut trying to locate the Jasmine's Diary mini game.  Can anyone tell me where the hell it is?

Secondly, is there a map of Jasper's Field I can look at so I can reach his stupid scythe?  I have a zombie-scarecow ****ing thing chasing me so I can't plan my route and every time I get real close to the scythe, it's always behind a wall of corn stalks and I can never figure out how to get behind the.

Thanks in advance.  You suck, Juggernaut.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 1 of 7 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Cutteridge Estate Ghost Stories issues; need help

Oct 25, 2012

Jasmine's Diary mini game is on the built in wooden chair in one of the upstairs bedrooms.  It's a book on a chair.  As for the Maze there are 3 different versions of the maze.  People have said that the one with the red pumpkin is the easiest and I would have to agree.  That's the one I was on when I finally got to the scythe lol

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 7 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

First, I've been up and down entire space, pulling my hair oyut trying to locate the Jasmine's Diary mini game.  Can anyone tell me where the hell it is?

Secondly, is there a map of Jasper's Field I can look at so I can reach his stupid scythe?  I have a zombie-scarecow ****ing thing chasing me so I can't plan my route and every time I get real close to the scythe, it's always behind a wall of corn stalks and I can never figure out how to get behind the.

Thanks in advance.  You suck, Juggernaut.

Check out this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/the-corn-maze/m-p/38607633#M1139810. It helped me beat Jasper's Field. I hope it helps. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Oct 25, 2012
hey i have beaten it just waiting for next update
Message 4 of 7 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

last room on the left looking at mirror on wooden chair is Jess diary, and as for maze i need a map too it is creeping me out with this scarecrow LOL so if anyone has to help would be good. 

Message 5 of 7 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Maxx_the_Slash wrote:

You suck, Juggernaut.

You bought something Juggernaut made. I think you're the sucker here Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 7 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 28, 2012

o-_-_Freya-_-_o wrote:

last room on the left looking at mirror on wooden chair is Jess diary, and as for maze i need a map too it is creeping me out with this scarecrow LOL so if anyone has to help would be good. 

Check out the link that I posted in this thread. It'll help you out with the maze.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 7 (468 Views)
0 Likes