Oct 19 2012
By: Aythadis_666 First Son 3 posts

CutterRidge Estate Glitch

5 replies 439 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

http://666deathrider666.deviantart.com/gallery/40153168

^ ^ ^ All images are located here ^ ^ ^

PSN: Aythadis_666

Well, since the sweet **bleep** update that the CutterRidge Estate got, we were having a blast with it :D At first I was working on the new mini games to get the new prizes, then on the last minigame it glitched and kicked me out of the game, but I still got to use the lantern! And the place looked creepy with its bit of discoloration. I invited my friend Skulls_N_Aks after. All he could see was me holding out my hand, which sucks cause this glitch was the coolest thing that I have ever seen on PSHome :O

I would have more from my friend, but for some reason, anything that he took of (like a ghost) didn't show up in the pics :/

Some pics:

Sceen_01

Screen_02

Screen_3

Message 1 of 6 (439 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Re: CutterRidge Estate Glitch

Oct 19, 2012
U know there is a lantern u can buy seperate...cant quite remember where i saw it now but its under new and featured items.
Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Those are some great images
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 3 of 6 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Oct 20, 2012

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:
U know there is a lantern u can buy seperate...cant quite remember where i saw it now but its under new and featured items.

It comes with the Ghost Stories bundle or can be purchased separately, but this glitch is different, as it uses the special animation your avi gets when playing the final game where you have to light the three lamps to defeat the creature.   

This is a fun glitch (but as the OP said, only the user can see the light).  It happened to me a couple times, but I can't seem to do it on purpose.   It's a great animation to use in Home, certainly for any dark space, so I hope they will make it an actual R1 action feature rather than glitch in the game.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Oct 20, 2012

im not gonna post pics or anything of what really goes on at the Cutteridge Estate, because if repercussion's im sure.
But if you add me and shoot me a message of who you are,then i'll be more then happy to show you, Smiley Wink well worth your time. 

Same goes for the Savage Mannor Smiley Wink 

Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Here's a pic I took of the glitch as well...

And without the glitch (but with the flash on)...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 6 (202 Views)