Reply
Apr 28 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9274 posts
Online

Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

[ Edited ]
18 replies 399 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

I did this one from the past to bring it to your attention..it was a sleeper..I am glad I bought it..Its very big and has nice views..The inside has 3 floors and over looks the bay...All in all a good investment for you apt lovers..nice party place as you can see from my setup...I hope your enjoy this..Please feel free to kudo this if you like it...I take great pride in showing apts so you can make a wise choice..

Message 1 of 19 (399 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1863 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Nice looking space.  Can you go into any of the buildings or onto any of the ships?  I honestly skipped over this space in the store, because I thought it would be a copy of the Dock in the public space, but after seeing your video, I'm curious.

Message 2 of 19 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013

anamri wrote:

Nice looking space.  Can you go into any of the buildings or onto any of the ships?  I honestly skipped over this space in the store, because I thought it would be a copy of the Dock in the public space, but after seeing your video, I'm curious.


Yes, you can go into the main 3 story building and onto the ship, theres also balconies you can go on from the inside of the building.

 photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 3 of 19 (336 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013
U can also walk up to the platforms and pier Which is full of fog. And or gaze at the skeletal remains of a fellow pirate.
then onto a boat where ur final boarding will take place among the plank and hopefully out onto the open sea.
Harr..
Its a big and open space both indoors and out.
Totally worth 5$.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 4 of 19 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013
Is there a direct link to go from here to the Cutthroats space and back again? And can you walk the plank?

When this arrived I seem to remember it being fairly low key and I've never really looked into it much, but it appears to have a lot more to offer than I first thought. It certainly comes across as quite atmospheric and just curious to know just where you can and can't go in the space.
Message 5 of 19 (307 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013
U can pretty much go anywhere. And yes there is a direct link to the game.
It does allow u to walk the plank but the boat has no other access.
The plank leads to a pool of water lil' over knee high and has room for some movement.
Not much interaction here. But place screams for interaction.
It has a main self opening door that opens as one approaches.
And the fog at the end of the pier is moody.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 6 of 19 (300 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
U can pretty much go anywhere. And yes there is a direct link to the game.
It does allow u to walk the plank but the boat has no other access.
The plank leads to a pool of water lil' over knee high and has room for some movement.
Not much interaction here. But place screams for interaction.
It has a main self opening door that opens as one approaches.
And the fog at the end of the pier is moody.

Thankyou for replying. The space sounds very atmospheric, and I think a friend of mine maybe interested in it. I'll pass on what you said and make sure he checks it out as I think he may like it (and then I get to see it as well Smiley Happy )

Message 7 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013

I've seen the space. It's pretty nice. I do love spaces that work off public spaces which this one does. I do believe it works both ways ... that is you can go to the public from the private and back from the public. 

 

It's not a bad deal for 4.99. I don't buy a lot of spaces but this one is tempting.

Message 8 of 19 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013
Thank you for the video Sweet, I've never seen to much of this space before so it was nice watching the viewing, I really like the early 1700s look of the space, it's very nice.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 19 (254 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: Cut Throats Hideaway apt a must see tour if you did not buy it yet

Apr 29, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Thank you for the video Sweet, I've never seen to much of this space before so it was nice watching the viewing, I really like the early 1700s look of the space, it's very nice.

Thats the bit I like as well, and also like how private spaces are linked with public ones. For $5 it is tempting.

Message 10 of 19 (244 Views)