13184 posts

Re: Curious to Know How Some PPL Got the New LMO's in the US

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

If this is at Acorn they may simply be EU accounts on your server. 

On the other hand I've seen a slew of EU accounts with nDreams new dances which will release here in June. They have only released in Japan. The EU users I saw had probably mall hacked the LMO's are were happy to run around showing them off. One told me she didn't do it but a friend did!

So EU and US share Acorn... Hmm...  Thx..

Wait...Arcon is Global. i think not

Not officially but there are tons of other region accounts there. You must not spend time at Acorn. 

Might be because i was busy with PlayStation Plus and  The AL2009man Website relaunched.

as of right now im not going to acorn that much...might be bugs on it

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 11 of 14 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

May 21, 2013
It's not fair! Why do we have to wait til june 5th for the new nDreams dance packs when EU and JP already have them now? Why are we ALWAYS last or left out of all the fun events by devs that already have their merchandise and spaces in our region? Like the GZ event at Neon district in JP Home and The Hangover items being released in EU for example. Why isn't NA getting equal treatment when it comes to new releases? I simply don't understand why NA is always left behind.
Watashi wa kyūkyoku no Saikōsai kyūbiko no megamidesu!
 photo 1296c607-7fc7-4680-a5d3-de5d021bb919_zps8a626e1a.jpg

Message 12 of 14 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 22, 2013

ImmortalKitsune wrote:
It's not fair! Why do we have to wait til june 5th for the new nDreams dance packs when EU and JP already have them now? Why are we ALWAYS last or left out of all the fun events by devs that already have their merchandise and spaces in our region? Like the GZ event at Neon district in JP Home and The Hangover items being released in EU for example. Why isn't NA getting equal treatment when it comes to new releases? I simply don't understand why NA is always left behind.

Welcome to region rules

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 13 of 14 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5952 posts

May 22, 2013

I always get a chuckle when I see someone on home ask the one's with exploited items or glitching. Where they got that from or how do they do that.  Their enjoying the attention you are now giving them so why on God's Green Earth do you think their going to divulge that information.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 14 of 14 (111 Views)