May 21 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts

Curious to Know How Some PPL Got the New LMO's in the US

13 replies 725 views Edited May 21, 2013

The "Arrogance moves" were released in UK recently but wont for the US for another week or so..  I've seen more than just a handfull of ppl using them..

None of these ppl I've talked to will say anything to anyone on how...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 14 (725 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: Curious to Know How Some PPL Got the New LMO's in the US

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

If this is at Acorn they may simply be EU accounts on your server. 

On the other hand I've seen a slew of EU accounts with nDreams new dances which will release here in June. They have only released in Japan. The EU users I saw had probably mall hacked the LMO's are were happy to run around showing them off. One told me she didn't do it but a friend did!

Message 2 of 14 (717 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 21, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

On the other hand I've seen a slew of EU accounts with nDreams new dances which will release here in June. They have only released in Japan. The EU users I saw had probably mall hacked the LMO's are were happy to run around showing them off. One told me she didn't do it but a friend did!

So EU and US share Acorn... Hmm...  Thx..

As for the hack, yeah I seen ppl talking about that too and getting paid to do it...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 3 of 14 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

May 21, 2013

I've been seeing people with the new nDreams sexy dances, for a while, now. Just about every space I go to, there's at least one person with them.

I did see a conversation take place at Glittering Sands, between someone that had the sexy dances and someone that wanted to know how to get them. The person that had the dances, said that NA wouldn't be getting them. Obviously that is a flat out lie, but it was like the person was trying to make it seem like the moves were an EU exclusive. Anyway, the person gave a vague description of how to get the dances. I imagine he/she kept it vague, as the conversation was public. But the thing that I found to be different, was this person offered to pay the person that wanted the dances, so they could buy them in EU and get them on their NA account. After a while, they left to discuss more details about how the dances would get put on the person's NA account. The person never mentioned a hack was needed, but said it was more like a Mall loophole.

I thought about getting in on it, mainly because I was curious as to how it would work, but I decided not to. I figured it had to be a hack, more than a loophole. I don't want any hacked items on my account, that could lead to trouble. My account has been ban free from day one and I want to keep it that way.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 4 of 14 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12803 posts

May 21, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wait...Arcon is Global. i think not

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 14 (537 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

al2009man wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wait...Arcon is Global. i think not

Not officially but there are tons of other region accounts there. You must not spend time at Acorn. 

Message 6 of 14 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3955 posts

May 21, 2013
Acorn park is open to a small region jump. And yes depending on what the content is it might have been an EU account you saw with it or they could have mall-hacked it, which in some cases is still paying for the item but not always.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 7 of 14 (518 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6533 posts

May 21, 2013

evilfluffybunny wrote:

I thought about getting in on it, mainly because I was curious as to how it would work, but I decided not to. I figured it had to be a hack, more than a loophole. I don't want any hacked items on my account, that could lead to trouble. My account has been ban free from day one and I want to keep it that way.

Me too. Is there like a secret store or hidden Kiosk somewhere??? Smiley Surprised

Do they buy this stuff on the internet?

I guess that KFC kid would know, oh wait, he's not around anymoreSmiley Tongue

Message 8 of 14 (513 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

May 21, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

The "Arrogance moves" were released in UK recently but wont for the US for another week or so..  I've seen more than just a handfull of ppl using them..

None of these ppl I've talked to will say anything to anyone on how...

They had Ise cream Smiley Tongue

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 9 of 14 (503 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
43 posts

May 21, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

evilfluffybunny wrote:

Me too. Is there like a secret store or hidden Kiosk somewhere??? Smiley Surprised

Do they buy this stuff on the internet?

I guess that KFC kid would know, oh wait, he's not around anymoreSmiley Tongue

Yeah where did he go?

Message 10 of 14 (476 Views)