Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: Cupcake Companion

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

a1557851 wrote:
Actually not all rewards are free. Some needs to be paid to earn access to earn it, for example like the stuff at the Midway Hotzone. You need to pay tickets to earn points to redeem the rewards.

 

First:   That's not 100% true all spaces in the Midway oppen up in time for FREE.  If you want thoes item's NOW and not have to wait then you can spend money on ticket.  It's something you can do but not have to do...   So that not really true.

 

2nd:  The tool that we are talking about DOES NOT (to the best of my knowledge) give away any item's from the Midway or Hotzone.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 51 of 61 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Cupcake Companion

Nov 15, 2012

a1557851 wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

ISE can only give free reward items. It's not possible to hack store items for free.


Actually not all rewards are free. Some needs to be paid to earn access to earn it, for example like the stuff at the Midway Hotzone. You need to pay tickets to earn points to redeem the rewards.


That's true.

 

Message 52 of 61 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2012
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Cupcake Companion

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

a1557851 wrote:
Actually not all rewards are free. Some needs to be paid to earn access to earn it, for example like the stuff at the Midway Hotzone. You need to pay tickets to earn points to redeem the rewards.

 

First:   That's not 100% true all spaces in the Midway oppen up in time for FREE.  If you want thoes item's NOW then you can spend money on ticket so that not really true.

 

2nd:  The tool that we are talking about DOES NOT (to the best of my knowledge) give away any item's from the Midway or Hotzone.


Are you really a Home user? You really know how the Hotzone works?

 

You also don't seem to know how the tool stuff works then. There is a place where I found a thread where they have a post on how to get the Hotzone rewards. I won't place it here, but it's available.

Message 53 of 61 (316 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/25/2010
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame the rewards aren't offered up here in North America as a free promo given it doesn't appear the event itself is coming. 


Hacking has nothing to do with it they are just coppying the code

 


"It's not robbery, it's just a person stepping over the counter and taking the money inside the vault."

 

The ISE is a hack. Even the people who claim to do it admit it's hacking, so you are fooling and defending nobody with any of this euphemism. But you are showing your absolute ignorance in everything about this subject.

 

If they decide they want to do it, they know what the risks are. But what I am not going to do is try to twist the truth of all of it. It's hacking.

 

"Copying code"??

 

"Tool"???

 

These are your words, and they all sound like hacking to me and any layperson.

 


King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Also keep in mind that I've never done any of this I just don't see anything wrong with it.  I also KNOW there is no hacking to it.


But you happen to know for certain that it's "so easy a 5 year old can do it?"
You don't have any understanding of ISE, as you clearly shown in all of your posts. It's NOTHING the every day casual Home player can just go up and say, "I think I am going to ISE some items. BRB" 

    People are suspended, banned for having ISE items. And sometimes, the items are removed from their inventory.  

And there are items out there for ISE that one needs to pay money for in order to obtain (HGL Items).
Message 54 of 61 (277 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2012
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: Cupcake Companion

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Lol, you forumers crack me up. I love how staff never comments on these threads either.

Message 55 of 61 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame the rewards aren't offered up here in North America as a free promo given it doesn't appear the event itself is coming. 


Hacking has nothing to do with it they are just coppying the code

 


"It's not robbery, it's just a person stepping over the counter and taking the money inside the vault."

 

The ISE is a hack. Even the people who claim to do it admit it's hacking, so you are fooling and defending nobody with any of this euphemism. But you are showing your absolute ignorance in everything about this subject.

 

If they decide they want to do it, they know what the risks are. But what I am not going to do is try to twist the truth of all of it. It's hacking.

 

"Copying code"??

 

"Tool"???

 

These are your words, and they all sound like hacking to me and any layperson.

 


"It's not robbery, it's just a person stepping over the counter and taking the money inside the vault."

 

Only program with that is these are free item's so the vault is EMPTY.  There are no item's know that are paid item's or use any form of money EX: Tickets or Home cash.

 

"If they decide they want to do it, they know what the risks are. But what I am not going to do is try to twist the truth of all of it. It's hacking."

 

Again probelem with that is the Dictionary disagrees with you're definition of the word "Hacking" or "Hacker".  This is not a fight me and you it's you and the dictionary.

 

These are your words, and they all sound like hacking to me and any layperson.

 

lol, to copy a code and it to use a "tool" make's you a Hacker now?  I know this is a bad example but I just copyed the code from you're post and by useing a tool on this BBS I edited it.  So am I a leet Hacker now?  lol.

 

How about this when talking about this topic we use the word "Exploit".  Do you know what that is? 

 

"An exploit (from the verb to exploit, in the meaning of using something to one’s own advantage) is a piece of software, a chunk of data, or sequence of commands that takes advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability in order to cause unintended or unanticipated behaviour to occur on computer software, hardware, or something electronic (usually computerised)."

 

Got that info from wikipedia.

 


Grand_Moff wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Also keep in mind that I've never done any of this I just don't see anything wrong with it.  I also KNOW there is no hacking to it.


But you happen to know for certain that it's "so easy a 5 year old can do it?"
You don't have any understanding of ISE, as you clearly shown in all of your posts. It's NOTHING the every day casual Home player can just go up and say, "I think I am going to ISE some items. BRB" 

    People are suspended, banned for having ISE items. And sometimes, the items are removed from their inventory.  

And there are items out there for ISE that one needs to pay money for in order to obtain (HGL Items).

 

 Oh, fun more questions.

 

As I said in past post's I do know more then what I'm saying but I will stay vague on this topic.  How do I know it's so easy a 5 year old can do it?  Just do you're Home and go to the right website and they have very easy step by step directions on how to use these tool's.  Very easy.

 

As for the ISE all I've said is it's NOT Hacking you can assume that I know nothing about ISE all you want I will not fight you.  As for the rest of you're post I see no proof or evidence.  I assume that if any of that was to be true you would post facts to back up you're post.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 56 of 61 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 16, 2012

You can't ISE without having a jailbroken PS3 and no 5 year could do that.

Message 57 of 61 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4522 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 16, 2012

 

 

Don't answer him Grand Moff.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 58 of 61 (201 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 16, 2012

I'll just...leave this here, since it has to do with cupcakes and all that

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 59 of 61 (181 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/27/2009
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 16, 2012

This is funny but King is bringing more to the table so for now I'm going to have to agree with him.

Message 60 of 61 (148 Views)
0 Likes