I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Re: Cupcake Companion

Nov 15, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
The LBP cupcake locomotion in ANY public NA space is hacked via ISE. ISE is not dead by any means, as yesterday I saw the new Game Mechanics robot walking around in NA public, which right now should be a EU exclusive SOLD item. The panthabot pictures released on the forum last week were also hacked as they didnt come out until this week.
Yesterday, I encountered two users openly discussed using new merge and ISE methods, and one was a female in a Vega mask (not possible normally for sale, unless you gender merge aka hack it). Before people start lashing out, they ARE messing with paid for items, and NOT old free rewards. Anybody saying its not a hack and justifies these items are delusional and kidding themselves. Also probably have a loaded inventory with cracked items.

You are aware that Lockwood recently ran a promotion where the Panthabots were given as prizes a week early right? They weren't hacked.

Message 41 of 61 (292 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I am aware that one user (contest winner) and two lockwood officials had early access and were wearing the suits. Those were the only people who had it early. What I am describing is people OTHER than those with that access.
Support Forums
Message 42 of 61 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 15, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
I am aware that one user (contest winner) and two lockwood officials had early access and were wearing the suits. Those were the only people who had it early. What I am describing is people OTHER than those with that access.

Those actually "hacking", or what ever term one wants to use, "paid items" are really asking for it. Hopefully they'll get theirs soon enough. 

Message 43 of 61 (285 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Nov 15, 2012

6-320x176.pngHere it is,  the cute little cup cake that's causing such a delicious controversy 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 61 (254 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 15, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Really and how's that? Lets hear your expertise on this subject if you have any? Instead of your trolling or are you saying you don't like the term hackers or hacking. Just because someone brought out a dictionary saying what a hacker is. Doesn't take away the fact that's what there known as universally now. So stick your dictionary..

Oh, I'm sorry the US Dictionary must be wrong and you must be right.  lol, keep telling you're self that.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 45 of 61 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 15, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Do your own homework learn some Japanese while your at it. Since you say this so-called copying is harmless. The Japanese certainly don't think so...

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Really? Then why did JP Home just warn everyone just this past week. If you get caught with these items from a third party program on your account. Your console will be bricked and you will be permabanned. For JP Home to state this so publicly there is an obvious current problem correct?

Link please

Oh, so you have no proof once again?

GAPHome

General

Message 46 of 61 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
Those actually "hacking", or what ever term one wants to use, "paid items" are really asking for it. Hopefully they'll get theirs soon enough. 

Joanna I know you don't understand how Home work's but any item you have to pay for is saved on Home's server.  The tool's that we are talking about CAN NOT get you any "paid item" from Home. 

You know thoes item's that people talk about that they once had then gone missing?  You can get thoes item's back by using one of these tool's and as I said I have no probelm people using these tool's in that way.  "criss angel mindfreak coffin couch" you can get that back if you want.  Just an example.

GAPHome

General

Message 47 of 61 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Nov 15, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Joanna I know you don't understand how Home work's but any item you have to pay for is saved on Home's server.  The tool's that we are talking about CAN NOT get you any "paid item" from Home. 

You know thoes item's that people talk about that they once had then gone missing?  You can get thoes item's back by using one of these tool's and as I said I have no probelm people using these tool's in that way.  "criss angel mindfreak coffin couch" you can get that back if you want.  Just an example.

You can get that item back and more... By using a exploit .

Throwing chum in the water always draws a crowd.

Using the chum appropriately to yield the right fish does not always work.

Who is to blame here, lack of support from Sony or just plain old unethical greed, because  I can. (BOTH)

Message 48 of 61 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ISE can only give free reward items. It's not possible to hack store items for free.

Message 49 of 61 (220 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Nov 15, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

ISE can only give free reward items. It's not possible to hack store items for free.

Actually not all rewards are free. Some needs to be paid to earn access to earn it, for example like the stuff at the Midway Hotzone. You need to pay tickets to earn points to redeem the rewards.

Message 50 of 61 (213 Views)