Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Re: [ Cupcake Companion ]

Nov 15, 2012

Any way you look at it, having unauthorized items in US home from other regions is not a good business practice.

Even free items cost money to make, they also serve a purpose to help generate revenue.

Don't blame the code writer's. The ethics (or lack of ethics) of user's of  the code.

If Sony was smart,  they would tip the hat. Let them double dip and give them a check for a few more lines of code added.

Management at the Sony Corp.. has been a down hill battle over the last decade and a half.

Suffering are the honest users and 3rd party developers.

Surviving in today's market takes more than just the state of being, responding quick to fluctuations internal and external.

Time, world economics, disorder and mother nature have not been on Sony's side.

With the global economy, came the global attitude. 

One less user.. Ride the storm with it closed, it can get real cold later if you leave your wallet open to long in this weather.

Message 31 of 61 (352 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Really and how's that? Lets hear your expertise on this subject if you have any? Instead of your trolling or are you saying you don't like the term hackers or hacking. Just because someone brought out a dictionary saying what a hacker is. Doesn't take away the fact that's what there known as universally now. So stick your dictionary...

StardustChampion wrote:

King, mundane people aren't interested in the distinctions between hackers, crackers, script kiddies, and lamers. Remember, they learned about computers by watching tv.

strider367 wrote:

I'm not going to call this a crack like this other person said. This stuff is not from warez*

Warning people there is no such thing as a nice hacker.

Once again proving know just enough to make a complete fool out of yourself.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 32 of 61 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 15, 2012

ISE is not patched. There was an older method that was but a newer one has been around for a while.

Message 33 of 61 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Do your own homework learn some Japanese while your at it. Since you say this so-called copying is harmless. The Japanese certainly don't think so...

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Really? Then why did JP Home just warn everyone just this past week. If you get caught with these items from a third party program on your account. Your console will be bricked and you will be permabanned. For JP Home to state this so publicly there is an obvious current problem correct?

Link please

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 34 of 61 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

Nov 15, 2012

This thread has me cracking up. There are clearly posters who have no idea what they're talking about.

Message 35 of 61 (329 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Mercenary09 wrote:

I really wish they would bring this to NA. LBP is such a great franchise. A shame we dont really get things based on games anymore.

Sadly other regions seem to be able to get some real gaming support. The event in the EU is cute and the rewards are pretty neat. The loco items in question are free and certainly unique at the moment. 

I'd love to see this event and many others related to real games here in North America. One thing we certainly need to do is to not stop asking for them. 

These particular items are certainly noticeable when one lands at Glittering Sands Beach to see someone riding around the beach in a cubcake. There are many items in our region or elsewhere which have been acquired by ISE methods. Whether some here want to debate whether or not the term "hacking" is appropriate is their choice. It doesn't alter the fact that the items are being acquired by methods that aren't approved to say the least. 

It's nothing new. Home has been having these issues since it's inception. I find the items interesting because they show us what is coming. I'm sure developers have a slew of rideable vehicles in our future. I suppose the only issue is how much they will cost and when we will start to see them.

Message 36 of 61 (310 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

This thread has me cracking up. There are clearly posters who have no idea what they're talking about.

Cupcake hackers.  CTRL + ALT + Delicious. 

Message 37 of 61 (309 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: Cupcake Companion

Nov 15, 2012

it's a free little big kart locomotion in EU. there is also a sardine can, & as joanna said...they r hacked ise items

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Message 38 of 61 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 15, 2012
The LBP cupcake locomotion in ANY public NA space is hacked via ISE. ISE is not dead by any means, as yesterday I saw the new Game Mechanics robot walking around in NA public, which right now should be a EU exclusive SOLD item. The panthabot pictures released on the forum last week were also hacked as they didnt come out until this week.
Yesterday, I encountered two users openly discussed using new merge and ISE methods, and one was a female in a Vega mask (not possible normally for sale, unless you gender merge aka hack it). Before people start lashing out, they ARE messing with paid for items, and NOT old free rewards. Anybody saying its not a hack and justifies these items are delusional and kidding themselves. Also probably have a loaded inventory with cracked items.
Support Forums
Message 39 of 61 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I also ran into someone that was talking to friends that he got the new Midway Hotzone items that was released this week all free using ISE.

Message 40 of 61 (223 Views)
0 Likes