Big Daddy
12489 posts

Re: Crystal Seashores apartment/club discussion

Jul 7, 2012

stevev363 wrote:

My friend visited my apt and they saw the Floatie but could not get on it either even though they have mansion spaces and exclusives items.Smiley Frustrated 

Someone saw it??? I visited a friends and didn't see it (I have the Mansion)

Message 81 of 85 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jul 7, 2012
The floatie is for owners only
Message 82 of 85 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2012

king_of_games30 wrote:
The floatie is for owners only

Sadly it'd be nice if instead of doing that for specific users they actually spent development time and money adding things like day/night cycles or selections. Or adding something like access to the beach and swimming. 

Developers here need to look to Granzella and see what they are going both here and in Japan. The box type personal spaces with little to no dynamic weather or other features can only go so far.

The space is attractive and it is a club which is nice but there needs to be more effort into developing features that benefit everyone

Does anyone really care about the floatie? They would certainly care if they could choose sunset, night time, sunrise and mid day or actually have a dynamic day/night like Granzella has at the Island and EDO. 

Message 83 of 85 (143 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 7, 2012
I just bought the club and got it set up...my only suggestion is that you make an option to turn that freakin piano loop OFF! It was a nice idea at first but after about 30 mins of hearing that music it's driving me insane. I turned my master volume all the way down but I don't want to have to do that everytime I come to this club.
Message 84 of 85 (127 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
561 posts

Jul 8, 2012

My friend cant see it either. Whats the point in having it if your friends cant see it or sit in it? hopefully they fix it.

Message 85 of 85 (104 Views)
0 Likes