Jun 09 2013
By: averagechessguy Monster Hunter 35 posts

Creating a more efficient Playstation Home!

5 replies 196 views Edited Jun 9, 2013
I was in Playstation Home the past few days with my friends and we were all talking about a subject I believe every Home lover, Home user and Home Head can relate too. A more efficient Playstation Home. I feel I created a few great ideas that I would like to share. Hopefully I can get some great feedback as well. The first issue is more space in our Playstation Home Personal Spaces. One hundred space slots is not nearly enough. How about Two hundred space slots?

The second issue is freeing up space in Home. There are Spaces in Home the vast public majority hardly ever visit anymore. For instance the GodFather Lounge, and Sully's Bar to name a couple. If these Spaces were not there could that free up more space in Playstation Home for other things, such as inventory usage for our avatars, and more Space slots for our Personal Spaces, or even allowing us to be able to invent more friends and club members to a Personal Space, and possibly eliminate crashing and Network Errors?

The Third issue is inventory items! Can Playstation Home creat a way to separate our inventory items? such as EMT, Dances, Martial Arts ETC, in one inventory category. while LMO, speed items, and pets we ride on, ETC, in another inventory category. while our Companions are in its own category that allows us to use one item of each category at the same time when hanging out in Playstation Home!
Message 1 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Re: Creating a more efficient Playstation Home!

Jun 10, 2013

I know for a fact that Sully's is no longer there. It was one of my favorite places to go and it's been gone quite a while now.

Message 2 of 6 (164 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

averagechessguy wrote:
I was in Playstation Home the past few days with my friends and we were all talking about a subject I believe every Home lover, Home user and Home Head can relate too. A more efficient Playstation Home. I feel I created a few great ideas that I would like to share. Hopefully I can get some great feedback as well. The first issue is more space in our Playstation Home Personal Spaces. One hundred space slots is not nearly enough. How about Two hundred space slots?

The second issue is freeing up space in Home. There are Spaces in Home the vast public majority hardly ever visit anymore. For instance the GodFather Lounge, and Sully's Bar to name a couple. If these Spaces were not there could that free up more space in Playstation Home for other things, such as inventory usage for our avatars, and more Space slots for our Personal Spaces, or even allowing us to be able to invent more friends and club members to a Personal Space, and possibly eliminate crashing and Network Errors?

The Third issue is inventory items! Can Playstation Home creat a way to separate our inventory items? such as EMT, Dances, Martial Arts ETC, in one inventory category. while LMO, speed items, and pets we ride on, ETC, in another inventory category. while our Companions are in its own category that allows us to use one item of each category at the same time when hanging out in Playstation Home!
 I know for a fact that your ideas are great because they have been discussed a million times. Unfortunately none of them are currently possible with the exception of removing spaces. However, that won't help Home and will only cause the cockroaches to come out of hiding. Let's leave the roaches where they lie.   Smiley Wink
Welcome to the forums an don't stop posting ideas.  Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (152 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Maybe not currently possibly but hopefully soon in near future. Lets all hope for the best. Thanks for the feedback. It will be a fun place, soon, if some of these become a reality.
Message 4 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2924 posts

Jun 10, 2013

averagechessguy wrote:

Dude, I'm so sorry you have to invent friends. Try to get out there more and win some. Good luck to you!

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 5 of 6 (120 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Lol that was an obvious typo.
Message 6 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes