Apr 02 2014
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 5870 posts

Crazy Frame Picture Free

10 replies 476 views Edited Apr 2, 2014

If you go to Kovok's Crazy Furniture line, you'll find a free item there. The free item is called Crazy Frame Picture. Enjoy! Woman Happy

CrazyFramePicture.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 11 (476 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Re: Crazy Frame Picture Free

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2014

Free... except for the 20+ minutes it now takes me to complete the Verification process.

However, besides quitting and restarting Home right after the Verification message pops up, an even better shortcut (but only works if the items are in the "New & Featured" tab) is to wait until you are just starting Home, and when the News Reader screen pops up, press the Triangle button and it will open up the New & Featured store tab.  Then select the item(s) you wish to purchase and checkout.  This way the verification process will overlap the log in process, saving you some time that you normally would be stuck waiting.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 2 of 11 (419 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 2, 2014
Is it an actual picture frame you can place photos in from your xmb or another advertising wall hanging? Kovok, freebies are good but freebies we can put pictures in would be even better Smiley Wink
Support Forums
Message 3 of 11 (406 Views)
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2014

Oh wow thank ooOHinataOoo i had a noob yesterday asking for a new and ususual reward i was like @-@?? but this frame might be just what he looking for, thank i been help other try to understand home better, the new player that are logging on i try to help them for 3 days to inform and update as well as understand home life and it rules, if u see a new player help them out, this new one arrive and he was looking around and was causing trouble for the other player becouse he didnt know how to work the button on his controller, i help with information and it lesson the stress and no insident or report was filed, keeping the peace and balence on home, well thank for reading my commit and just know it not just me, i saw there are other out there trying there best 2, for that i thank u Smiley Happy i hope everyone has a cool day on homeSmiley Happy

Cinnamon (true fact and remodies)- the cinnaldehyde in cinnamon helps to prevent unwanted clumps of blood platlets, in short it help to circulate blood flow and will prevent u from getting a heart attack, cinnamon also qualify as anit-mocrobial, study have shown it been of it ability to stop bacteria, so put cinnamon on some tea or coffee and ur have a natural defense from colds and flu for 24 hours,( even if some one sneezes near u no worry u got defense) the doctor dont even want u to know that Smiley Happy it can also lower blood sugar level, and Bonus info from the advercultual society- study show that just by smelling cinnamon can boost brain activity, it help with the memory and also if ur into karate ur brain reaction is faster, so many benefit from one spice, and lastly u cant be allergic to cinnamon so anyone can try it, thank u for reading my commit always remember knoledge is wisdom and health is important, thank for reading and have a great day life in balence sam Smiley Happy  

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg

Message 4 of 11 (395 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Apr 2, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Is it an actual picture frame you can place photos in from your xmb or another advertising wall hanging? Kovok, freebies are good but freebies we can put pictures in would be even better Smiley Wink

You can't use your own pictures to use in the frame. It's another advertising wall hanging item. Woman Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 11 (383 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Apr 2, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

Free... except for the 20+ minutes it now takes me to complete the Verification process.

However, besides quitting and restarting Home right after the Verification message pops up, an even better shortcut (but only works if the items are in the "New & Featured" tab) is to wait until you are just starting Home, and when the News Reader screen pops up, press the Triangle button and it will open up the New & Featured store tab.  Then select the item(s) you wish to purchase and checkout.  This way the verification process will overlap the log in process, saving you some time that you normally would be stuck waiting.

they really need to fix that sooner than later!

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 6 of 11 (370 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6254 posts

Apr 2, 2014

Frustration verification!

Regrettable situation!

Endless loading rotation!

Eternal speculation!

lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 11 (328 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Apr 2, 2014

Thanks for posting this.  One of my alts is a huge fan of Free/reward items.  Idk why I was expecting to be able to put pictures in the frame though.  Guess that acct will keep working for that peakvox frame. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 8 of 11 (299 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Apr 2, 2014
@sam1online I honestly never knew that about cinnamon. Thanks, I'm serious. That is good to know.
Message 9 of 11 (287 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2446 posts

Apr 2, 2014
Smiley Surprised thanks for the heads up @ooOHinataOoo would of skimmed pass the free frame without realizing the free frame if I hadn't saw this thread. lol
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 10 of 11 (274 Views)