Jan 25 2014
By: CMCSAVAGE Big Daddy 13147 posts

Counting your spaces

33 replies 519 views Edited Jan 25, 2014

I wanted to see how others count how many spaces they have. I don't count any free space other than Darlas Den if you bought the bar key.

Want I wanted to know is if people count the Complex 1 and 2 as four spaces if you purchased all areas and Avalon Keep as 3, if you purchased the Dungeon and  King's Chambers.

Message 1 of 34 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Counting your spaces

Jan 25, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I wanted to see how others count how many spaces they have. I don't count any free space other than Darlas Den if you bought the bar key.

Want I wanted to know is if people count the Complex 1 and 2 as four spaces if you purchased all areas and Avalon Keep as 3, if you purchased the Dungeon and  King's Chambers.

An interesting question, one everyone will likely have a different answer to. For me, when I count my spaces, I count them by what shows up as individual pictures in my list. I counted mine last night. Only 42 so far. Surprising. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 34 (509 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

I stopped counting them a long time ago. The total is much higher than the number of spaces that I actually use.

I suppose, if I did take a count, I would just add up everything in the apartment column. I definitely have far more spaces that were rewards, discounted bundles or other freebies than ones for which I paid full price.

castle3
Message 3 of 34 (501 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Jan 25, 2014
I used to not count any free spaces, but now I count all the crap clogging my list. I have 100 entries at this point. I don't count the parts of complex or avalon spaces separately.

And out of those 100 spaces, I'd delete at LEAST 70 if I could -_-
Message 4 of 34 (479 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 5 of 34 (464 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

For the sake of this thread, I did a space count. My SCEA account has 52 personal spaces. I believe that I paid full price for 5 of them.

castle3
Message 6 of 34 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jan 25, 2014

I have 78 purchased spaces.

That includes, the Gift machine spaces as I did have to buy tokens in order to get them.

and of course, Demonic Cutteridge Estate as I had to buy the game in order to get the space.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 7 of 34 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 25, 2014
I have been experimenting with the Diamond Beach Mansion again lately and boy is the thing confusing. 2 spaces with 2 seperate 100 slot furniture limits individually sold in 4 pieces sharing with 4 load screens 3 pieces crammed into one single space 4 if you count the hidden grotto and all jammed into ONE apartment tab. Its insane. Also, you can temporarily save it as your favorite, but will revert back to Harbor Studio as soon as you exit Home and return. How the hell do I count that one?!?!

Dont forget stuff like the free Sodium game launch apartment which you cant even decorate in. Does that count?

Lets just say I have over 100 I get nervous even considering how to quantify exactly how many. Lots.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 34 (417 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jan 25, 2014
I only haz... 35, i stopped buying personal spaces a long time ago when they stopped putting mini games in them. And honestly if i could delete some of them i would have under 10, they just collect virtual dust and slow down the verification process anyways.
Message 9 of 34 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jan 25, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
I have been experimenting with the Diamond Beach Mansion again lately and boy is the thing confusing. 2 spaces with 2 seperate 100 slot furniture limits individually sold in 4 pieces sharing with 4 load screens 3 pieces crammed into one single space 4 if you count the hidden grotto and all jammed into ONE apartment tab. Its insane. Also, you can temporarily save it as your favorite, but will revert back to Harbor Studio as soon as you exit Home and return. How the hell do I count that one?!?!

Dont forget stuff like the free Sodium game launch apartment which you cant even decorate in. Does that count?

Lets just say I have over 100 I get nervous even considering how to quantify exactly how many. Lots.

This still bugs the crap outta me. Why can't I decorate it? What possible reason is there to give me a space I can't decorate? Smiley Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 34 (406 Views)