Aug 20 2012
By: Maxx_the_Slash I Only Post Everything 909 posts

Could we get an update for the Mini Bot Training Facility that adds Single Player training?

6 replies 159 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

It's stupid that the space is pretty much useless unless we have a friend over.  What, no one ever trains for anything solo?  Ask any professional boxer that, see what they tell you...

It doesn't even make sense that the space is for multiplayer-only training.  If we have multiplayer like we do in the full buyable game, then why bother buying the game?  Multiplayer shouldn't even be a part of the Training Facility at all, it should be an incentive to buy the actual MiniBots game; restrict non-paying players to the single player training mode in the Training Facility, and if we want to play with friends, THEN we pay.

We should either get a version of the Mini Bots game that's in the Action District as a single-player training mode, or at the very least set up some bullseyes and a hit counter so people can actually use the Training Facility by themselves.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 1 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Re: Could we get an update for the Mini Bot Training Facility that adds Single Player training?

Aug 20, 2012

I have the game and set it up in the facility to test layouts. Multiplayer was intended to be added to the game box, but memory issues limited their ability to do so, so they made the training facility and gave it away for free to everyone.  I disagree with most of the suggestions in the OP. Jug is a great developer and this is just the start for the training facility i am sure.  Be patient, and see what the Jug team does.

I would like to see a custom bot building workshop. I used tool boxes and workbenches to make one just off the arena. Some kind of single player demo, would be good, to be able to test layouts for troublespots and places bots get stuck solo.  give them some time and see how they update it, if you like the game.  If not its a free space to do what you want in and change the floor, accents and sky.

Message 2 of 7 (145 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Re: Could we get an update for the Mini Bot Training Facility that adds Single Player training?

Aug 20, 2012
I agree with you mike. Not to mention the space is FREE. I personally bought almost everything for the space. I'm excited to see what they add.
Message 3 of 7 (126 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 20, 2012

The keyword being FREE

I cant believe he's whining when if he wants to play solo then buy the game and play it

Message 4 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 20, 2012
Oh man I love my training facility. The customization of the floor and sky are the cherry on the top. Freeeeeeeee
Support Forums
Message 5 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Aug 20, 2012
The coming soon room.. Needs to be coming soon.. LOL.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 21, 2012

The tournament YPSH/Juggernaut is holding for MiniBots involves the winners creating Decorations/Decals with the development team... "which will all be included in a future update to the MiniBots Training Facility space".

As such... we've definently got updates coming folks, so be patient. Smiley Tongue And I hope ya'll like what I make along with whoever wins the Team section of the tournament this Saturday. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes