Win The Whimsy Hollow Contest
The Whimsy Hollow Apartment will be released this upcoming week (21st, Wednesday) which comes with 12 different rewards.
- Everyday in the morning I will update the OP and what I'm looking for.
- This will be a 5 day contest, with each day having a different objective.
- If you participate in all of the 5 sets, your name will be in the hat 5 times, if you choose to participate in 3 out of the 5, then your name will be in the hat 3 times, and so on. The more you participate, the higher chance you have of winning.
- There will be 3 different winners.
- Winner's will be picked by the Random List Randomizer: http://www.random.org/lists/
- I will announce the winners around 8-9 pm EDT, Tuesday, in 30 minute intervals.
If you're not familiar with this contest, its very similar to this: https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStatio
Set #1: (Locks Saturday at 10:00 am EDT) Post a meme that involves Home.
Set #2: (Unlocks Saturday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Sunday 10:00 am EDT) Picture of a "Crazy Avatar"
Set #3: (Unlocks Sunday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Monday 10:00 am EDT) Take each picture of the following: Mariachi Band Fireworks Dance Floor Companion A Vendor - a person who sells things
Set #4: (Unlocks Monday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Tuesday 10:00 am EDT) Using the wardrobe filter, post a picture of your avatar wearing its newest clothing item from every category excluding outfits
Set #5: (Unlocks Tuesday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Tuesday 8:00 pm EDT)
- Pick 1 of the 5 pictures below and give it a caption.
1st Winner: Whimsy Hollow Personal Space
2nd Winner: Whimsy Hollow Personal Space
3rd Winner: Whimsy Hollow Personal Space
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.
- Winner's will be picked out from a hat.
Why don't you use a list randomizer found Here.
Post a pic of the results.
Funny I was actually looking for something similar to it but gave up and used the hat option. That could actually work. I'll give it a dummy test run and see how it runs.
I saved a link to the randomizer...that could prove useful. Ill have to look at that further. Thanks for the heads up on that
..and cheers to a fun contest....
Good luck to everyone!!