Reply
Highlighted
Apr 01 2013
By: Ledis15 Treasure Hunter 5125 posts
Offline

[Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

[ Edited ]
175 replies 973 views Edited Apr 5, 2013

It's a new month, new contest... and no this is not an April Fool's joke. Smiley Tongue

 

I need the Home Community to find the items that I'm looking for  and post them in this thread, in pictures.

 

Rules:

  • Everyday in the morning I will update the OP with the items that I'm looking for.
  • Your GOAL is to go on Home, find these items, take a picture, and post them in this thread.
  • You have to take a picture of all the items in the set to be entered in the drawing.
  • This will be a 4 day contest, with each day a having a different set of items.
  • If you participate in all of the 4 sets, your name will be in the hat 4 times, if you choose to participate in 3 out of the 4, then your name will be in the hat 3 times, and so on. The more you participate, the higher chance you have of winning one of the prizes below.
  • Missing items in the set will not count, you must have a picture of all of the items in the set.
  • Winner's will be picked out from a hat

 

Take a picture of the following items:

 

Treasure Set #1: (Locks Tuesday at 10:00 am EDT)

  • Titantron/TV
  • limo
  • fish
  • Running Man Dance
  • Umbrella

Treasure Set #2: (Unlocks Tuesday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Wednesday 11:00 am EDT)

  • Moon
  • L-Project Pet
  • Flying Saucer
  • Treehouse
  • Swimming Pool/Jacuzzi

 

Treasure Set #3: (Unlocks Wednesday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Thursday 10:00 am EDT)

  • Lava or Fire
  • Flag/Banner
  • Jail Cell
  • Keypad
  • Red Carpet

 

Treasure Set #4: (Unlocks Thursday 10:00 am EDT - Ends Thursday 8:00 pm EDT)

  • Roller Coaster
  • Scorpion
  • Luggage
  • Windmill
  • Gringotts Wizarding Bank

 

 

Winners will be announced after 8:00 pm EDT on Thursday in 15 minute intervals, Good Luck & Have Fun!

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

Prizes:

 

1st Place: $20 PSN Redeem Code

 

2nd Place: $10 PSN Redeem Code + 64 LW Tokens (Canada: $10 in gifts)

 

3rd Place: $10 PSN Redeem Code (Canada: $10 in gifts)

 

4th Place: [UNLOCKED] More than 25 unique entries to unlock - 256 tokens or 1,500 casino chips 

 

5th Place: [UNLOCKED] More than 25 unique entries to unlock - 160 tokens or 1,000 casino chips 

 

 

WINNERS!

1st- Thew902 / $20 PSN Card

2nd- ooOHinataOoo / $10 PSN Card w/ 64 tokens

3rd- TC915 / $10 PSN Card

4th- smokingpistol  256 LW Tokens or 1,500 casino chips

5th- Shinra_Soldier7 160 LW Tokens or 1,000 casino chips

Bonus: 6th- MistressLiliana 126 LW Tokens or 500 casino chips

 

 

 

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

 

 

 

 

Message 1 of 176 (973 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Maybe people will show interest in this tomorrow, because today is a bad day to post this (if this is not a joke) Im sure you know this and I think its redundant that I have to mention it, UNLESS of course this is a April Fools Prank.  Good luck to everyone if this is legit

Message 2 of 176 (954 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Maybe people will show interest in this tomorrow, because today is a bad day to post this (if this is not a joke) Im sure you know this and I think its redundant that I have to mention it, UNLESS of course this is a April Fools Prank.  Good luck to everyone if this is legit


Not an April Fool's joke as stated in the OP.

Message 3 of 176 (948 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Do we send the pictures here via PM?

Message 4 of 176 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Do we send the pictures here via PM?


In this thread.

Message 5 of 176 (942 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Maybe people will show interest in this tomorrow, because today is a bad day to post this (if this is not a joke) Im sure you know this and I think its redundant that I have to mention it, UNLESS of course this is a April Fools Prank.  Good luck to everyone if this is legit


Not an April Fool's joke as stated in the OP.


Well dont be surprised if people dont take your seriously given that its April 1st. 
Message 6 of 176 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
571 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Do we send the pictures here via PM?


In this thread.


Ah ok then. lol

Message 7 of 176 (916 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Maybe people will show interest in this tomorrow, because today is a bad day to post this (if this is not a joke) Im sure you know this and I think its redundant that I have to mention it, UNLESS of course this is a April Fools Prank.  Good luck to everyone if this is legit


Not an April Fool's joke as stated in the OP.


Well dont be surprised if people dont take your seriously given that its April 1st. 

I didn't want to interfere with other contests, so I decided today since its a new month. Cat Happy

 

But It has nothing to do with an April Fool's joke whatsoever. 

Message 8 of 176 (909 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013
Too bad my iPad can't let me put pics on here
Message 9 of 176 (907 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
982 posts
 

Re: [Contest] Are You A Treasure Hunter? - Win These Prizes

Apr 1, 2013

Nice contest idea! Good luck everyone, lol instead of forumers running around Home asking "have you seen a bunny" now they'll be asking why are so many ppl taking pictures of me haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 176 (901 Views)