Highlighted
Mar 14 2007
By: PbNick93~ Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

Considering its a community

5 replies 21 views Edited Mar 14, 2007
They should incorporate it with the web boards somehow, like PM'ing and user logins, and maybe have a  points system to unlock furniture.
Message 1 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Re: Considering its a community

Mar 14, 2007
I don't think it would be a good idea. If you mean like more posts and log ins get you free stuff, that would result in people just spamming a lot more. There is a big problem here to begin with when people ask a question and 30 people reply saying "I don't know." Also people would log in aand out to just scam the system. It is a good idea to get the board more activity, but it might bring negetive activity.
Message 2 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5910 posts

Mar 14, 2007
hmm this has been suggested more then once (11 times in the first day of this board) so am not surprised it has surfaced again.
This is already in the consolidated ideas thread.
though... I am not sure it should reward in home items for spamming....

Message Edited by AckeheceKoheo on 03-13-2007 06:50 PM
____Rumors are just that - RUMORS____

Formosa's Law: n.
“The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding to it.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/F/Formosas-Law.html

Godwin's Law: prov.
“As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”
http://catb.org/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html

http://mabifiles.nexon.net/movies/teaser/embed_video/mabi_movie03.swf
Message 3 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007

I don't think it would be a good idea. If you mean like more posts and log ins get you free stuff, that would result in people just spamming a lot more. There is a big problem here to begin with when people ask a question and 30 people reply saying "I don't know." Also people would log in aand out to just scam the system. It is a good idea to get the board more activity, but it might bring negetive activity.

Good call
PSN : PwnStar12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 14, 2007

markdawg7x wrote:

Also, it would just be kind of awkward
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 5 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1841 posts

Mar 14, 2007

PbNick93 wrote:
They should incorporate it with the web boards somehow, like PM'ing and user logins, and maybe have a  points system to unlock furniture.

Nah, it would be to much like the sims.  Everyone would forget about the games
Message 6 of 6 (21 Views)
0 Likes