Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Re: Congratulations to the Home user, and the forumer Conrad_Max!

Jul 20, 2014

Ace

A winner is you.
Gratz.

Don't mind the trolls.

Message 21 of 26 (497 Views)
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

Jul 20, 2014

Greetings Smiley Happy

Just wanted to say Congradulations @Conrad_Max u have achieve the expectation that Sony playstation require, as that u been reward with the title VP of gaming. but i also wanted to add to the Forem memeber this may be u one day, Anything is achieveable with time patients and make sure ur playing alot of games and have ton of trophy make sure ur get more platium one as well they countSmiley Happy but also how many comments and how long u been on home, Thank for setting an Example and it show that the Ranking system is still active so u never know hope to see more MVP and Welcomming Commitee soon so, lastely Conrad_max if there going to be a party do let the Playstation Home Community know, thank everyone for reading my comment, also Torag365 great post, and to everyone have a cool day Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 26 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Jul 20, 2014
Congrats. 👍
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 23 of 26 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11574 posts

Jul 20, 2014

sam1online wrote:
make sure ur playing alot of games and have ton of trophy make sure ur get more platium one as well they countSmiley Happyand how long u been on home,
Forum ranks have nothing to do with gaming or how long you've been on Home. Beside the obvious post count, the rest isn't exactly known. Likes given/received, threads started, answers accepted, involment in other forums, all play a part.
 Thank for setting an Example and it show that the Ranking system is still active so u never know hope to see more MVP and Welcomming Commitee soon
The rank of MVP is achieved by correctly spelling your name on the application or knowing someone. As far as Welcoming Committee goes, I'm pretty sure all you have to do is pretend to nice and ask the right person for a label. After that, your job is to look for new posters and say "Hi, welcome to the forums", whether or not you have anything to add to a thread.

Message 24 of 26 (395 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Jul 20, 2014

RegPoster wrote:
^^^ i think many here can hold many of those titles.

I know a secret...
By copying and pasting countless times the same countless unnecessary suggestions over and over in suggestions thread over and over and over one will eventually rank up in no time. Smiley Wink
Another secret..
Give someone reasons to report and play virtual law.

That is perhaps what you are doing.

The reason I have made this thread is because Conrad is one of our best ambassadors.

Perhaps you should read some of his countless posts, so far I feel that every single post Conrad wrote and I read, was written in a great quality, and therefore I decided to make some sort of a tribute to him, and trust me I thought about making this thread for a LONG time.

I am wishing you that when and if you will reach his rank, I will want to make you a similar thread, but these sort response will not take you too far.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 25 of 26 (344 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
5399 posts

Jul 20, 2014

Thread has been cleaned up..please lets keep it positive. Thanks

Message 26 of 26 (298 Views)