Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Congratulations to Heavy Water! (Emo Ray)

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

The rewards themselves should have been tied into the tutorial, not the actual game.

But then no one would have bought the game and used "It has no rewards" as the reasoning (see. No Man's Land).

I'm a reward hunter, guess I was expecting more value that didn't come with a price tag.

Though I can't say I'm surprised, Home is definitely moving into that direction where it's more you spend to earn.

Than earn, and not spend.

Message 31 of 81 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 28, 2012
^ It's moving in that direction? It's been like that for a while now Smiley Indifferent
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 81 (457 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ It's moving in that direction? It's been like that for a while now Smiley Indifferent

What I should say is, it's more apparent this year. Than it has been.

Message 33 of 81 (447 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm not commenting on this game specifically. I did have a bit of trouble with the tutorial this morning but personally I'm of the disposition that if I'm going to spend money on a game it'll be an xmb disc based one and not one for home. 

The game does seem to have rewards that make it potentially worth the entry if those rewards are something people want and enjoy. Lately there is simply too much to spend money on and GZ is taking most of my disposable income these days. 

I'll head back in the next few days to give the tutorial a whirl again and then I'll be in a better position to comment. 

Message 34 of 81 (446 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3196 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Here are some low-quality photos of the Redeemable rewards, for those interested.

IMG_1548.jpgIMG_1547.jpgIMG_1546.jpgIMG_1545.jpgIMG_1544.jpgIMG_1543.jpgIMG_1542.jpgIMG_1541.jpgIMG_1540.jpgIMG_1539.jpgIMG_1538.jpgIMG_1537.jpg

Edit: Here's the 4th reward for Completing Vol. 1, Level 4:

IMG_1549.jpg

Message 35 of 81 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Heavy Water – Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears

Try to play this game if you have the German translation! Disgustable, a Google translator must have been used to get the German texts.

This crap is not worth a Cent cause it was localized without care or any noticable effort of the developer!

Shame on you, Heavy Water.

P.S. Ok, it gives me a good laugh when playing and reading the "German" texts, but if the localization to French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is identical, keep your filth on your side of the Atlantic!

P.P.S. In case you are not from Germany or or an English speaking nation, it would be nice if you can post a message here in case the translation to your language is as horrible as the one to German!

Message 36 of 81 (347 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Nov 28, 2012

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Try to play this game if you have the German translation! Disgustable, a Google translator must have been used to get the German texts.

This crap is not worth a Cent cause it was localized without care or any noticable effort of the developer!

P.S. Ok, it gives me a good laugh when playing and reading the "German" texts, but if the localization to French, Spanish, Italian, etc. is identical, keep your filth on your side of the Atlantic!

P.P.S. In case you are not from Germany or or an English speaking nation, it would be nice if you can post a message here in case the translation to your language is as horrible as the one to German!

If you go to OPTIONS in the game you can choose to play the game in English.

-HM

Message 37 of 81 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Message 38 of 81 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 28, 2012

HeavyMystik wrote:

RPG-Wolf wrote:

If you go to OPTIONS in the game you can choose to play the game in English.

-HM

This option will not help Germans who can't speak English!

Message 39 of 81 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Nov 28, 2012

ok, so I haven't contemplated the bliss of being a transsexual or a crossdresser, so the

• Emo Ray Outfit ( MALE )
  • Hammy Outfit ( MALE )
  • Chopper Outfit ( MALE )
  • Mr. Radd Outfit ( MALE )
  • Cuddly Bear HEad ( MALE )
  • Busienss MAN Outfit
  • MailMAN Outfit

as opposed to me getting two Female Outfits and one Female Head, leaves me shaking my head.

Throw in . . .

• A Boombox with 1 Song, and one whole additional Song available thru gameplay
  • it costs more $ for further side missions and episodes  ?

I suppose I'll have to pay extra to get the tires on the E-Mobile fixed, after those funky bears chomp chunks outta them.

The Evil Bear wants to rip my face off? Ha !

I know where the Rip off is ... Can you guess ?

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 40 of 81 (266 Views)
0 Likes