Reply
May 19 2007
By: Blazeking Fender Bender 3901 posts
Offline

Conformation e-mails sent out

18 replies 9 views Edited May 19, 2007
Home Beta
 
Welcome to Home Beta

Dear G.A.P. member,

Congratulations! Your patience has paid off—you've been accepted to the Home beta test!

You can download the Home beta from the PLAYSTATION®Store using your PLAYSTATION®Network User ID. Simply click on the "Featured Items" tab on the PLAYSTATION®Store and you'll find the download waiting for you.

In addition, you will have access to online beta forums. We will contact you via email once those go live.

We're glad you had the patience to stick it out and we're happy to have you at Home. Enjoy the beta test!

Sincerely,
The PlayStation® Underground™

 
 
And i was invited (e-mail sent to PSU registered e-mail) and waited for the beta itself to show up.
 
Nobody got invites because they were already sent. Like I said before, the download showing up in your store is not an invite and I don't believe it's just randomly popping up in people's store like they claim.
Message 1 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/04/2007
Offline
861 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
Thanks for the Final Confirmation on this =D
Message 2 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
Great post. Now I'm twice as eager
Message 3 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/02/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007


blazeking2 wrote:
Home Beta
 
Welcome to Home Beta

Dear G.A.P. member,

Congratulations! Your patience has paid off—you've been accepted to the Home beta test!

You can download the Home beta from the PLAYSTATION®Store using your PLAYSTATION®Network User ID. Simply click on the "Featured Items" tab on the PLAYSTATION®Store and you'll find the download waiting for you.

In addition, you will have access to online beta forums. We will contact you via email once those go live.

We're glad you had the patience to stick it out and we're happy to have you at Home. Enjoy the beta test!

Sincerely,
The PlayStation® Underground™

 
 
And i was invited (e-mail sent to PSU registered e-mail) and waited for the beta itself to show up.
 
Nobody got invites because they were already sent. Like I said before, the download showing up in your store is not an invite and I don't believe it's just randomly popping up in people's store like they claim.


my patience didnt pay off damn man arrg they lead me on then hit me down
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
Well I am sure hoping that they are just sending random downloads to people, because I sure didn't get any emails.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 5 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/06/2007
Offline
3390 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007


moneyman9 wrote:
Well I am sure hoping that they are just sending random downloads to people, because I sure didn't get any emails.


 
i agree

Message 6 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/27/2004
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
Was this from today or thursday? Should I take the weekend off and relax a bit until next week?
Message 7 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/17/2006
Offline
553 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
nope never got the confirmation emial
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 8 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2005
Offline
3901 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007


wonder wrote:
Was this from today or thursday? Should I take the weekend off and relax a bit until next week?



Fri, 18 May 2007 20:06:04 -0500
 
The time from the e-mail.
Message 9 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/13/2006
Offline
3136 posts
 

Re: Conformation e-mails sent out

May 19, 2007
 still no emails yet hopefully ill get one soon,
Message 10 of 19 (9 Views)
0 Likes