Highlighted
Oct 22 2008
By: homeboy79 Gaming Beast 2000 posts

Concrete info that Home is coming soon!!

45 replies 1 views Edited Oct 22, 2008

As I was flipping through the Dec '08 issue of Playstation: The Official Magazine I decided to read a section I rarely ever do and usually just skip over, the Editor's Note. Well this time I'm sure glad that I took the time to read it because it was about PLaystation Home, and what mostly got me excited about this little article by the editor was when he was discussing the how important it was for the Home user to realize its future potential. He states, "But it's important to consider that the Home you see on day one(possibly aound the time you're reading this) will be a much more feature-light version of the one you'l inhabit three months later, six months after that...........".

Wait a minute, did he just say "that the Home we see on day one" will be.. "possibly around the time you're reading this"...... Now, common knowledge can tell you that he used the word "possibly" because there is no way he could predict when every, if in fact, anybody will read that article. But, given the fact that I just did read it and Home isn't out yet, this can only mean its just a matter of days before we see Home.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 1 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3789 posts

Re: Concrete info that Home is coming soon!!

Oct 22, 2008
Rumor....
http://www.youtube.com/user/AllstarHD
Message 2 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Oct 22, 2008

Worldinflames28 wrote:
Rumor....

How????

Why don't you go read it for yourself.. I'm sure you can go to your local Walmart and pick up an issue (its the one that has prince of persia on the cover).... You'll have to buy it though, it wrapped this month.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 3 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Oct 22, 2008

homeboy79 wrote:

As I was flipping through the Dec '08 issue of Playstation: The Official Magazine I decided to read a section I rarely ever do and usually just skip over, the Editor's Note. Well this time I'm sure glad that I took the time to read it because it was about PLaystation Home, and what mostly got me excited about this little article by the editor was when he was discussing the how important it was for the Home user to realize its future potential. He states, "But it's important to consider that the Home you see on day one(possibly aound the time you're reading this) will be a much more feature-light version of the one you'l inhabit three months later, six months after that...........".

Wait a minute, did he just say "that the Home we see on day one" will be.. "possibly around the time you're reading this"...... Now, common knowledge can tell you that he used the word "possibly" because there is no way he could predict when every, if in fact, anybody will read that article. But, given the fact that I just did read it and Home isn't out yet, this can only mean its just a matter of days before we see Home.

Well you also have to remember that these are written with the Off the Shelf buyer of the Magazine and they know that subscribers get the magazine sooner by about two weeks ahead of the regular release...

It does not mean that it is aimed at the subscription audience completely.  So if a reader gets the magazine on magazine stand then you have to deal with that timing also...

Message 4 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Oct 22, 2008
I will believe it when I see it. Remember, this is made by Sony, so you cannot stick by anything until you actually see it available to be played.
Message 5 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7794 posts

Oct 22, 2008
rumor man
Message 6 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Oct 22, 2008
lol its all rumors. But it is coming from Homeboy so maybe its true
GAP_member_since_2001_____________________Home_Closed_Beta_Tester
Message 7 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Oct 22, 2008
i thought this info might actually be concrete but can you belive that its not ...... hmmmmm
Message 8 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4789 posts

Oct 22, 2008

homeboy79 wrote:

Worldinflames28 wrote:
Rumor....

How????

Why don't you go read it for yourself.. I'm sure you can go to your local Walmart and pick up an issue (its the one that has prince of persia on the cover).... You'll have to buy it though, it wrapped this month.

Yep, probably wrapped due to the code for episode 4 of Qore on the last page.  And agree, Home should be available by Thanksgiving.

jaymc account
Message 9 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 22, 2008
Concrete, I wouldn't say it was concrete. But good information it is, but it sounds to me like a rumour.
Message 10 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes