First Son
10 posts

Re: Complete Guide to the Quest for Greatness

Nov 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Are people really that dense that they need a guide for this. If they can't figure it out, they should throw their PS3's out the window.

Also, why not post this in the existing thread.

Guides are helpful. Posts like yours complaining about them are not. 

But a guide like this was completely unnecessary. There is a thread explaining how to get all the cards. A moderator should move his post into that thread.

Message 21 of 76 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 22, 2013
More junk for our inventories.
Thx but no thx.
Throw these into storage not even.
Don't want or need
No use for guides.
No use for space.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 22 of 76 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8089 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Its not all junk chicago, most of it yeah.. The jacket is pretty nice tho. I am having a freaking blast with some old school destruction derby.
Message 23 of 76 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
853 posts

Nov 22, 2013

If you feel that you won't benefit from the post, then why try to bring it down with your negativity? This post was not for you. It was not made for you. D did not have the thought of you in particular when making this post. He made this for the people who did need it. So take your negativity somewhere else.

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 24 of 76 (590 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Where's our beloved two cent mya eager to chime in...?
- Restless Dreams.
Message 25 of 76 (580 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

VOX__RATIONIS wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Are people really that dense that they need a guide for this. If they can't figure it out, they should throw their PS3's out the window.

But a guide like this was completely unnecessary. There is a thread explaining how to get all the cards. A moderator should move his post into that thread.

According to you? Oh that sure makes it official. Then report it if you find it inappropriate. It's pretty simple isn't it. There is a link for that. You're certainly not a moderator but they sure can decide. Being rude isn't the answer. 

Message 26 of 76 (570 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

I can't say much, but D, you did a better job than I did with providing better information from what I could bring. Kudos. Smiley Happy

Edit: Although mine isn't a Guide, like Buck said mine is just the list of rewards you get from the space. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 27 of 76 (545 Views)
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

VOX__RATIONIS wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

According to you? Oh that sure makes it official. Then report it if you find it inappropriate. It's pretty simple isn't it. There is a link for that. You're certainly not a moderator but they sure can decide. Being rude isn't the answer. 

I did report it. You should have too instead of responding to me.

I didn't claim to be a moderator, nor was I rude. I was being honest: there's already a thread for this where it's been explained how to get all of the cards. D-nitrate took that information and made a new thread, which was unnecessary. As an MVP, you should report spam, not post more.

Message 28 of 76 (546 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Nov 22, 2013

VOX__RATIONIS wrote:

I did report it. You should have too instead of responding to me.

I didn't claim to be a moderator, nor was I rude. I was being honest: there's already a thread for this where it's been explained how to get all of the cards. D-nitrate took that information and made a new thread, which was unnecessary. As an MVP, you should report spam, not post more.

I didn't claim you were rude. CMC was rude and she started the debate. And you didn't need to respond to my post either. Pot calling the Kettle black there Vox I would say. Oh and welcome to the forum. 

I've reported the thread and asked that off topic posts be removed. Lets see how moderation deals with it. 

Message 29 of 76 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 22, 2013

@VOX__RATIONIS

No, keep this thread here as it provides much better and cleaner information unlike the other thread that was made.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 30 of 76 (525 Views)