Reply
Aug 13 2013
By: goddessbunny42 Fender Bender 1747 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Coming soon ... FREE! ; )

[ Edited ]
13 replies 793 views Edited Aug 13, 2013



Message 1 of 14 (793 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

This is gonna make many Homelings very Happy Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14 (784 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
237 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone made one of these. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 14 (772 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

This is gonna make many Homelings very Happy Smiley Happy


*opens the flood gates*  ikr, Tsu. Smiley Tongue



Message 4 of 14 (770 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6255 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

capowell18 wrote:

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone made one of these. Smiley Tongue


We do have something similar, but yeah this should be popular. Especially with the Homelings.Woman Happy

 

9807056378493d6056ba7b2bb17297a0.png

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 14 (750 Views)
Message 6 of 14 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
Yep, still waiting on the codes to be ready. 😊

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/UFO-freebie-coming-from-atomic-republic/m-p/...

Gawd ... I swore I saw this thread about a week and a half or so ago ... Thx stevev for the update! Smiley Happy



Message 7 of 14 (591 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4422 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013
NP! hopefully they will reply soon on those, was a suprise they made them since they only wanted to make a simple item to give away but everyone did ask for an LMO. I'd have been happy with disco ball chairs. 😋
Message 8 of 14 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

Aug 13, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

capowell18 wrote:

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone made one of these. Smiley Tongue


We do have something similar, but yeah this should be popular. Especially with the Homelings.Woman Happy

 

9807056378493d6056ba7b2bb17297a0.png


Homeling® would indeed love these ufo lmo>"wink-wink" Winage Smiley Happy.



Message 9 of 14 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: Coming soon ... ; )

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
NP! hopefully they will reply soon on those, was a suprise they made them since they only wanted to make a simple item to give away but everyone did ask for an LMO. I'd have been happy with disco ball chairs. 😋

Expect this very soon !

Its a special promotion for liking the Facebook page

Message 10 of 14 (455 Views)
0 Likes