Sep 09 2013
By: jj_dillon I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

Coming Soon ?

7 replies 632 views Edited Sep 9, 2013

In Edo between the space entrance and the Defend Edo game entrance signs theres a sign that says "Coming Soon"...

Has anyone else noticed this ?

I wonder what could be coming..

Message 1 of 8 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11105 posts

Re: Coming Soon ?

Sep 9, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

In Edo between the space entrance and the Defend Edo game entrance signs theres a sign that says "Coming Soon"...

Ummm, multiplayer Cogs?

Considering how GZ has yet to update Southern Island with new race courses and removing the rock behind the waterfall at the boulder that opens the path to the ship, I wouldn't expect anything "soon".

Message 2 of 8 (409 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 9, 2013

<.< the sign in Cantina for the back room has said" coming soon" for years...It seems rare that anything ever arrives

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 3 of 8 (345 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Sep 9, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

Ummm, multiplayer Cogs?

Considering how GZ has yet to update Southern Island with new race courses and removing the rock behind the waterfall at the boulder that opens the path to the ship, I wouldn't expect anything "soon".

Not too sure I'd count out GZ just yet, seeing as how they've taken the time to let us know, here and in EU, that they still want all our money. Rest assured, I'll bet they'll find plenty of ways to do just that. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8 (296 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Sep 9, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

<.< the sign in Cantina for the back room has said" coming soon" for years...It seems rare that anything ever arrives

Cantina's a bit different, since Lucas quit Home right after the Cantina's release. Too bad, also, since many of us on Home *thumbing chest* were around when the FIRST release of the FIRST Star Wars movie premiered in theaters across the country. It definitely had potential... Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (293 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Sep 9, 2013

If my memory serves me right, that sign existed since last year's Obon Festival in JP.

Message 6 of 8 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11105 posts

Sep 9, 2013

stardeth wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

Cantina's a bit different, since Lucas quit Home right after the Cantina's release. Too bad, also, since many of us on Home *thumbing chest* were around when the FIRST release of the FIRST Star Wars movie premiered in theaters across the country. It definitely had potential... Smiley Sad

I don't about "many", perhaps "some". I bet most users weren't even born when that was released (May 25,1977). You'd have to be in your 40's if you saw that movie in a theater.

Message 7 of 8 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Also im their late 30s too.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 8 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes