Fender Bender
1571 posts

Re: Coming Soon!!

Sep 10, 2013
Nice, very nice. If not on the initial release of the space, maybe for an update... Allow the owner to create their own wallpaper and/or purchase more choices. Another cool feature would be the ability to change the floor to different styles. I also agree with Pistol, add the ability to use your own artwork on the mural.

From what you just showed us in your video, I plan on buying the space first day you release it. Thanks for listening and offering us innovative choices in a personal space.

Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 51 of 57 (320 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

For those who don't have access to EOD:

Just found this 

youtu.be-2TH58EEnZCA.png

and also

Screenshot_1.png

"SeaClyff Retreat" or "The View" might be the title from the new Personal space (and also Clubhouse)

Message 52 of 57 (278 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013
This has been a long time coming. Many of you have been asking for this for a long time now. Game Mechanics has answered your questions. Its been too long since we had a space with customizable wall paper and that is just the start. Throwing in a Hot Tub and the murals just add to this already sweet deal. I can't wait to see the rest of this space. Game Mechanics always comes up with innovative ideas that are elegant, memory efficient and overall, just plain fun. One year of hard work has paid off big time. This will definitely be my new hangout on Home. Although in this specific situation, my opinion may be a little biased, I think we could all agree that its stuf like this that proves that developers listen to the community
Message 53 of 57 (235 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Game Mechanics this space looks pretty cool, just keep teasing me!

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 54 of 57 (223 Views)
Sackboy
403 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Interesting space. My two cents and wish-list:

* Ceiling fan on/off? Um...not too exciting, but interactive is better than static.

*wallpaper options - nice!  (flooring options? - hardwood, marble, carpet, glass, various colors/patterns, various underlays)

* We have loads of ocean/beach views in Home already.  How about some majestic mountain peaks w/ forests, maybe waterfalls & wildlife? I'm thinking Bierstadt landscape w/ dramatic lighting (since we aren't getting day/night control, which is a huge bummer.)

* Being able to use any of our own uploaded or snapshot images from Home for the Mural would be a fantastic customization option. Being able to play our own VIDEOS would be super-cool, over-the-top, you-sold-me--ka-ching!-take-my-money option.

* Someone suggested  background sounds - I prefer NOT having background sounds which might interfere with music I might to play in the space. (Please let Loot RadioIO play in the space)

Message 55 of 57 (209 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Sep 10, 2013

anojam wrote:

Interesting space. My two cents and wish-list:

* Ceiling fan on/off? Um...not too exciting, but interactive is better than static.

*wallpaper options - nice!  (flooring options? - hardwood, marble, carpet, glass, various colors/patterns, various underlays)

* We have loads of ocean/beach views in Home already.  How about some majestic mountain peaks w/ forests, maybe waterfalls & wildlife? I'm thinking Bierstadt landscape w/ dramatic lighting (since we aren't getting day/night control, which is a huge bummer.)

* Being able to use any of our own uploaded or snapshot images from Home for the Mural would be a fantastic customization option. Being able to play our own VIDEOS would be super-cool, over-the-top, you-sold-me--ka-ching!-take-my-money option.

* Someone suggested  background sounds - I prefer NOT having background sounds which might interfere with music I might to play in the space. (Please let Loot RadioIO play in the space)

All good thoughts. Thanks! We will add these to our list of potential upgrades. Any of them that are not for some technical reason impossible will be at the top of the list. These are all great suggestions.

As for the ocean view, we had a new take on it. It isn't just water, horizon and clouds. There is a lot of action out there. Plus it is the view that I would love to wake up to in the morning.

Let me know what you think after it comes out.

Message 56 of 57 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Just wanted to remind everyone the brain behind GM is the same one who brang us the first "working" fridge and microwave door. No wonder he's bringing us the long awaited wallpaper option. (Althou I would like other choices.) As well as some really cool features.

I didn't knew any of that when I first joined home. The "luxury place on the lake" (Sorry, can't remember how it's called in english) was the 2nd  one I bought (After Novus Officer quarters, of course Smiley Wink ) and still my main (favorite) personal space.

-Doc

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 57 of 57 (143 Views)