Oct 03 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9662 posts

Club x7 Previews...Nightmare Yacht sea cliff

[ Edited ]
7 replies 4015 views Edited Oct 3, 2013

I found these to apts to be loaded with goodies. They are well worth the cash today. The Nightmare Yach from Lockwood is great for your oct 31st party. Its all done up. The Sea cliff Retreat apt is great also. What a view. It as 3 floors and a basement. Has music you can set for each floor. Has tons of settings to talyor the apt to your taste.

I could not get in some of the rooms with the camera. But I will say this is a very nice apt. I did my best on this one. The camera needs to be updated to be able to get in rooms with doors now that close etc
Message 1 of 8 (4,015 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Club x7 Previews...Nightmare Yacht sea cliff

Oct 3, 2013
All these pics and vidoes but not one single mention of a reward checklist in any thread.

I was there as a guest and didnt get anything. the owner only got the wedding podium stand. so if there are so many goodies to be had, how about posting a checklist and maybe some pics of these rewards? would be nice. thanks
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 8 (3,981 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6455 posts

Oct 3, 2013

The spaces just went live 18hrs ago. I'm sure someone will post an items list as soon as they are able.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 8 (3,955 Views)
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

The spaces just went live 18hrs ago. I'm sure someone will post an items list as soon as they are able.Woman Happy

There is a list on another thread of what they offer..
Message 4 of 8 (3,869 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Kudos for your effort Smiley Happy I really like the Sea Cliff/Clyf/yada space but I don't know if I'd spend $20 on anything in a virtual world any more.

Thanks for sharing the vid.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 5 of 8 (3,858 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6455 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

There is a list on another thread of what they offer..

I know and I'm sure he knew as well.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 8 (3,856 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6455 posts

Oct 3, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Kudos for your effort Smiley Happy I really like the Sea Cliff/Clyf/yada space but I don't know if I'd spend $20 on anything in a virtual world any more.

Same here. It's a nice space, but I mostly use my habour Studio space and most likely it would go unused like many of my other spaces.

I'd rather use the money on items I know I will use instead.Woman Happy

Message 7 of 8 (3,853 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9662 posts

Oct 3, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Thanks for your response. Its to hard to do the vid and write all the stuff down. My vids just give you a view to see if your interested then ya do more homework. Just so you know what to expect when you get the place.
Message 8 of 8 (3,836 Views)
0 Likes