Sep 03 2013
By: X_Blood_Demon_8 Splicer 41 posts

[Club] holy demon aliance...

5 replies 178 views Edited Sep 3, 2013

you can only find the club if u type in *holy demon  aliance* in the way that it is spelled. i am trying to expand my club because i want to make a differnce on home and possibly in the real world as well. i feel that it is important to give people the right to choose and have a preference.

*we have no color pop up or dress code. just pop the name when ever u like.

*we support equality, gay rights, anti bullying, and drug and mental awareness. i like to help new players learn how to play home once in a while to help them stay out of harms way for being completely new. it is just one other way to help prevent bullying.

*If we can expand we can help even more ppl online, we could stand up against those who cause problems.

*we use facts and positive ways to handle the situation. if some one starts a fight i take the blame and apologize if one of my friends get into an argument.

*if there is a bully victim i help them out and get them away from the bully. i am kind to everyone. but if i have to tell them to back off with force i will. but i still refrain from cussing, unless they are name calling i might give them a word or two; after that, i apologize and

tell them that if that bothered them what i said then think about what u are doing to the person u are arguing with.

*i hope someone replies to what i have to say... i really do want support. after all, i do this not for my self but all my friends, family and those who need my support.

*i would love to find other supporters. please contact me if u feel the same as i do or just want to help.

*message me on home or let me know who u are and what u do in a friend request.

*X_Blood_Demon_8

*thank you for reading and helping my cause. remember to message me if u have any questions as well...

Message 1 of 6 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Re: [Club] holy demon aliance...

Sep 3, 2013

I hope your club goes well in the future! Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 6 (173 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: [Club] holy demon aliance...

Sep 3, 2013

Thanks.