Mar 03 2014
By: lonelybruce1955 First Son 20 posts

Club chat channels automatically starting and privacy settings

3 replies 203 views Edited Mar 3, 2014

Is there any way of stopping club chat channels from starting automatically when loging onto Home, perhaps with privacy settings?  AND being able to turn them back on again, if desired? I figure it is just a waste of data stream information if they are going to be cut off by Sony afer being online for no more than five minutes.

Message 1 of 4 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Club chat channels automatically starting and privacy settings

Mar 3, 2014

There is no way of doing that unless you get rid of the clubs. You can also get rid of club text. I can understand about the chanels disconnecting though.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28367 posts

Mar 3, 2014

I simply told my club not to use the club chat unless we were doing something "official". And they accepted.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 3, 2014
The only way i have found to disable club chat completely is to actually disband or remove yourself from all clubs. I know that is not the answer you are looking for, but if you get annoyed to the point where you start considering it, i can tell you with 100% certainty that it does help prevent getting booted off of home. And you can always recreate the same club at a later time so long as you remember the club title and tag exactly as they were to begin with, and no one else does it first.
Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes