Jun 20 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Keyblade Wielder 5453 posts

Club Slots

4 replies 143 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

Is it just me who is constantly having to delete clubs? I find that only being able to be a part of 5 clubs just simply isn't enough, with these new features added that allows us to show which club we belong too etc..

I think that clubs nowadays are far more popular than they have ever been and to me it only makes sense that we should be able to be a member of at least 10.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this, right? I'm tired of constantly having to remove clubs Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 1 of 5 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Club Slots

Jun 20, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Is it just me who is constantly having to delete clubs? I find that only being able to be a part of 5 clubs just simply isn't enough, with these new features added that allows us to show which club we belong too etc..

I think that clubs nowadays are far more popular than they have ever been and to me it only makes sense that we should be able to be a member of at least 10.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this, right? I'm tired of constantly having to remove clubs Smiley Sad

Maybe YOU"RE just far more popular than you've ever been before? Hmm? Did you ever think of that? Smiley Tongue J/K OBVIOUSLY we need more club slots. I will expect this to remedied by the time I get home this evening. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Im only in one but i could see how that would get annoying. Would also be nice if they would find a way to allow wall items in clubhouses. That long ash wall in my nightwood hills space is so plain and boring..
Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 20, 2013
What an original idea Vicki. Surely you are the only one who thinks this.

|endsarcasm

LOL jk yes its been mentioned oh idunno FOR YEARS NOW

Dont expect much of functionality updates folks. Remember half of Home thinks its dead now if they keep wishing it to be so it will happen. If we couldnt get simple requests like this filled when Home was teeming with paying customers why would they know? Little pessimistic sorry but I really wish they would givw us what we would like, nay, need, like more club slots, better wardrobe management, etc.

Support Forums
Message 4 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jun 20, 2013

10 for me would be a good number. I can't see someone being active in more than 10 different club. Having more clubs would be especially usefull for expanding club owners. With something like a little over 50 members The Black Hats already use 3 of my club slots. Wich give me very limited room for others. 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes