Uncharted Territory
1125 posts

Re: Club Name Limits?

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

lauranichole25 wrote:
well to play devils advocate here...what if the members of this club are satanist by religion...and enjoy smoking meth? i mean you said they were nice. if i were to have club tags that said "beer with Jesus" would that be reportable to?

I don't know if it's REPORTABLE, but it is offensive... Everybody knows Jesus was a wine guy. Smiley Wink

hi lauranichole and julianmatisse  here is a link to all the things you can report on home and like they said if you feel something is offensive report it. herer the link of stuff youu can be banned for. https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1260/kw/banned/related/1

Message 11 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Apr 18, 2013
thanks tech but i have a laizze fair kind of attitude on the internet. i had a guy send me pics of his junk once and i didn't report it. I've never reported anybody.
Message 12 of 17 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1125 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:
thanks tech but i have a laizze fair kind of attitude on the internet. i had a guy send me pics of his junk once and i didn't report it. I've never reported anybody.

hi also here a link to report xml message on ps3 like pic and offensive messages here the link https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/related/1

Message 13 of 17 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I've seen worse club tags. Trust me on that. But most the time I laugh at the tags. If they're not mean..then let them have fun. I do love my FAM though *Vampire Legacy*
Message 14 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Apr 18, 2013

technerd1000 wrote:

lauranichole25 wrote:

hi also here a link to report xml message on ps3 like pic and offensive messages here the link https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/related/1

Tech, they just said they don't report anyone...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Apr 19, 2013

lauranichole25 wrote:

The only thing I have reported is a freezer.  Zero tolerance for them.

Message 16 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Sometimes I wonder what Sony mean by PG-13... I live in an open minded community and I'm considered open minded among them. But somehow I dont think drug related ID or club name are at their  place on home. Now don't get me wrong. I totally understand the silly/fun thing behind it. I just dont think it's appropriate for a PG-13 rated apps. Should the club be forced to disband or someone loosean account for it? Probably not, it should had been restricted up front. 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 17 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes