PlayStation MVP
996 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 11/24/13 (converted back into html formatting)

Dec 10, 2013

Your club(s) have been accepted and added under social.

---

MSWG (midnigth shadows werewolf gang)

[Prez: GenobeeX VicPrez: Chirrp] We are a friendly, welcoming, and helpful club with personality. We encourage loyalty and drama-free get togethers. A general interest in wolves is encouraged if you'll like to apply to out club. Website is WIP; please notify said person above if interested. This club is closely linked with "MSWP."

MSWP (midnight shadows wolf pack)

[Leader: MommaWolf] We are a friendly, welcoming, and helpful club with personality. We encourage loyalty and drama-free get togethers. A general interest in wolves is encouraged if you'll like to apply to out club. Website is WIP; please notify said person above if interested. This club is closely linked with "MSWG."

---

Unsure of how exactly these two clubs are linked, I have added them as separate entries but right next to eather other. If you would prefer that I add them as just entry combined, please state so. Thank-you for contributing to the club list.

Message 121 of 131 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Thanks Red, Both of them are acutally the same club. MSWP is for people with Wolf in their PSN Id only. MSWG is for anyone who doesn't have it but wants to be in the club. I'm just unsure how to add it to the list. Perhaps put MSWG as a faction of MSWP?

Photobucket
Message 122 of 131 (1,635 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
996 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

I have opted to add "MSWG" as a second title sort of with further explamation in the club description.

---

MSWP (midnight shadows wolf pack) [Leader: MommaWolf

MSWG (midnight shadows werewolf gang) [Prez: GenobeeX VicPrez: Chirrp]

We are a friendly, welcoming, and helpful club with personality. We encourage loyalty and drama-free get togethers. A general interest in wolves in encouraged if you'll like to apply to out club. Website is WIP; please notify said persons above if interested. Please note that "MSWP" is for users with "wolf" in their PSN Id while "MSWG" is for those without this. Otherwise, the two are the same club.

---

Ignore the blue highlight, as that is a bug related to how the forums handle HTML and is corrected in the listed version. If you have any further comments/questions, please feel free to post again.

Message 123 of 131 (1,628 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

Dec 16, 2013

Dance@Janes .We meet every Friday in our Dance Club at 1130 pm UK time and just party party party . Dress code is optional and advice is given as to where to buy the best dance clothing .An extra boogie box is added to the club music . Dance moves are optional and again advice is given as to the best dance moves . Extra disco flooring in the club and loads of Lights plus we have a pool table in the Bar area for those that want a break from dancing .Of course the club is open to members at all times .

So dance@janes hosted by janekingv 

Message 124 of 131 (1,595 Views)
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 12/9/13 (added "MSWG" / "MSWP")

Dec 18, 2013
RHO
Come join we sterted back in 2008 we had likes of glasswalls tempest fire and jack buster at our party's I'm new owner mr and mrs Lockwood used run RHO we had over 100 members so come join
Message 125 of 131 (1,585 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
996 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 12/9/13 (added "MSWG" / "MSWP")

Dec 18, 2013

@JaneKingVFutureNaruGirl: Both your clubs have been accepted and added to the Social Categroy. Thank-you for contributing to the club list.

Dance@Janes – Fridays at 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM UK TIME

We meet every Friday in our Dance club at 11:30 PM UK time and just party party party. Dress code is optional and advice is given as to where to buy the best dance clothing. An extra boogie box is added to the club music. Dance moves are optional and again … advice is given as to the best dance moves. There is extra disco flooring in the club and loads lights … plus we have a pool table in the Bar areas for those that want a break from dancing. Of course, the club is open to members at all times.

RHO

Come join! We started back in 2008 and had the likes of Glasswalls, Tempest_Fire, and jack buster are our parties. I, FutureNaruGirl, am the new owner. Mr and Mrs Lockwood used to run RHO and we had over 100 members so come join.

Message 126 of 131 (1,575 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 3/5/14 (added "United League Dancing" to Social)

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2014

Good job on the effort n time to set this thread up...

Message 127 of 131 (1,433 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2014

Please note my club Metal Warriors is currently inactive due to troubles accessing playstation home and sony support over the phone has been less than helpful, I have been unable to enter playstation home since dec. 22 2013. However for all those interested in heavy metal still, I run a crew on the GTA Online venue called "Heavy Metal Invasion" so if you have the game and you're interested in my crew just inbox me on psn. Have a headbangin' good day.

Message 128 of 131 (1,407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 4/1/14 (added "ZermenoBoys" to Gaming)

Apr 16, 2014

Name: A World To Call Mine

No specific meetup time, whenever possible.

We're a casual club, low in members at the moment. We're mostly a RP group, RPing scenarios from family life to zombie apocolypse. If interested in joining, please message me (Nen-Tai) for us to meet on PSH and to make a character for you. Thanks ^^

~Nen

Message 129 of 131 (1,358 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
996 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 4/1/14 (added "ZermenoBoys" to Gaming)

Apr 16, 2014

Your club entry has been accepted and added to the "Gaming" category. 

---

A World To Call Mine - No specic meetup time; whenever possible
We're a caual club; low in numbers at the moment. We're mostly an RP group, RPing scenarios from family life to zombie apocolypse. If interested in joining, please message me (Nen-Tail) for us to meet on PSH and make a character for you. Thanks. ^_^ ~Nen

---

If you need anything, feel free to post again. smile_cool.gif Thank-you for contributing to the club list.

Message 130 of 131 (1,345 Views)
0 Likes