Jan 27 2013
By: Grand_Moff Survivor 1691 posts

[Club] Join The GE 501st - Elite Stormtrooper Club on Home

[ Edited ]
12 replies 4059 views Edited May 11, 2013

The GE 501st is currently recruiting and looking for qualified candidates to join the ranks of the elite Stormtrooper club on Playstation Home. We have a core group of members and extend our efforts to the Playstation Home Community. We are a club based primarily on respect. That is, respect for our friends, respect for our fellow club members, and most importantly respect for all Playstation Home users. As a paramilitary club on Home, we pride ourselves in our work and follow the guidelines put forth by Sony’s TOS and adhere to a strict GE 501st Club Handbook.

GE1.jpg

The GE 501st can be found throughout Playstation Home. We are heavily involved in the improvement and upkeep of the Playstation Home Community. Moreover, we engage in various charity fundraisers. Two notable fundraisers we have held were the GE 501st Make-A-Wish Foundation, in honor of Katie Johnson, and the Redcross Relief Effort for Hurricane Sandy Victims.

GE3.jpg

With the help of everyone in the Community, we have helped raise money for those desperately in need . But we are not stopping there. We have plans of extending our efforts and continuing to serve the Community we work within over the years to come.

We conduct the role of a Stormtrooper seriously. Our love for the Empire is unmatched. But we also love Gaming. Yes, the GE 501st has its own platoon in Battlefield 3, amongst other games we frequently play. If this interests you, join us and fight along-side the Empire.

GE4.jpg

The GE 501st is always looking to expand. Just recently, the GE 501st has branched out over to the EU region of Playstation Home. We are looking to expand to other regions and have charity events across the regions of Playstation Home. If you or someone you know is on the EU region of Playstation Home, we urge you to pass them this message.

If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this elite Stormtrooper club and give back to the Community, we ask that you contact one of our listed Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) or Officers via XMB, including a brief message indicating your interest in joining the GE 501st:

For North America Garrison:

Wayas-Willow

waya1981

Shawn963

Grand_Moff

For UK Garrison:

DarkLordKimo-_-

BlueMonkey8UK

Fastlegs_Of_Fury

For more information about the club, or if you have any questions about the GE 501st, visit us on our website EmpireStrikesHome or our Facebook Page The GE 501st

Thank you for your time. And we look forward to you joining our forces.

GE2.jpg

Message 1 of 13 (4,059 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Re: [Club] Join The GE 501st - Elite Stormtrooper Club on Home

Jan 27, 2013
Hey major props 2 u guys. I love seeing u around home especially at the cantina. Since im not on home that often and already am a member of another group (would join more if i was on more!) I cant join but ill say this 2 anyone thinking about joining that this is a good group by all accounts, seems like they have fun and ive never had a negative encounter with them. Good luck in your recruiting!
Message 2 of 13 (3,976 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 27, 2013

You guys may always make me laugh, but every member of your ranks has always been polite and an incredibly good sport.

I admire your charity drives. I'm even a little envious of your passion for something so nerdy.

Keep it real, 501st!

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 3 of 13 (3,953 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Hello...wanted to know if your interested in including another club TKCR Society. I'm the leader Adorable-Cutey and you can add me to PlayStation Home and visit my website www.facebook.com/tkcrsociety. We have reached the following areas:

United States of America
    Canada
    Indonesia
    United Kingdom
    France
    Spain
    Japan
  • Cities?
    Saskatoon, SK, Canada
    Philadelphia, PA
    Bronx, NY
    Elgin, IL
    Houston, TX
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Tel Aviv, Israel
  • Languages?
    English (US)Spell Check
    English (UK)
    French (France)
    Spanish (Spain)
    Indonesian
    Japanese
    Spanish

We adhere to TKCR Society policies (click here) but we are an affiliate group you can add. Thanks.

AC
Message 4 of 13 (3,715 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

May 10, 2013

ADORABLE-CUTEY wrote:

Hello...wanted to know if your interested in including another club TKCR Society. I'm the leader Adorable-Cutey and you can add me to PlayStation Home and visit my website www.facebook.com/tkcrsociety. We have reached the following areas: 

This thread is created for purposes of recruitment/information for the GE 501st. I'd appreciate it if you created your own club thread to promote your club. 

Message 5 of 13 (3,678 Views)
First Son
22 posts

May 11, 2013

If

[Club] Join The GE 501st - Elite Stormtrooper Club on Home suppose to be another positive community, Iwanted to form an alliance. If yes, get back to me; if not then that is okay too. I'm notadvertising my club I'm giving you my information to form an alliance so I can promote your club.

AC
Message 6 of 13 (3,644 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 11, 2013
Do you give orders or are people allowed to have fun and more or less do as they please?
Message 7 of 13 (3,620 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013
@ADORABLE-CUTEY: The GE 501st does not do alliances. 

@Gigantor: Our club adheres to a strict handbook for when during our line-ups and events. When you are in presence during our line ups, meetings and events, we require our members behave as instructed and follow orders and our chain of command, yes. Our club does have game nights, about twice a week. We take the role of stormtrooper more seriously than most other clubs/fams/organizations in Home to keep to our professional club.

We have a CIT program, which serves as an opportunity for all those new members who meet our qualifications, to learn our club fundamentals and attend line-ups and see if this is what they have in mind for a club. If you are interested, please just let us know.
Message 8 of 13 (3,608 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Wish you the best. Take care. Smiley Happy

AC
Message 9 of 13 (3,532 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 2, 2014

NETWORKERROR  ZiGGY-CHAOS   OMG-LMARO    JUSTIN-CASE007   ATTILLAH-KILLA    ATTILLAH    all the same guy arent you liam ,,,,, 9 account of mine hes managed to get banned thanks to your glorious club ,, upholding the law thats a joke , he should be locked up the freak ,,, now i know were use are at i tell everyone to come on here and tell use all about your recruit and how hes abusing your trust in him as a recruit ,, THE GUY IS SICK IN THE HEAD

Message 10 of 13 (1,119 Views)
0 Likes