Feb 25 2012
By: chrismsandvig Sackboy 506 posts

[Club] Home Gnomes (EVENT UPDATE)

14 replies 407 views Edited Feb 25, 2012

PlayStation®Home Picture 2-20-2012 6-16-02.jpg
*UPDATE*  

Glitch training went well as did the first ever Gnome gathering. The clubhouse will be open tomorrow for those who may be interested in become permenant residents of Home Gnome's. Look forward to seeing more of you all in the future!

Tired of seeing the same types of clubs within PS Gnome? The Mafia's, Clan's, Gang's, And ones like them that are everywhere?

Do not dispair any longer! There is a new club in to PS Gnome that shall add the variety we all need. Home Gnomes!

For those of you that say this is a silly idea... Your absolutly right!

Home Gnomes was not made to be overly serious, or sap the fun from anything. And it was also not made for drama. We are primarily a group of people who enjoy laughing, Talking, Glitching, and most of all... being unique. And for all intents and purposes... This club is unique.

Now for the boring part... Yes there is a boring part. The rules.

1.) Participate

2.) Respect

3.) Uniform (Full Gnome aquired by winning at Gnome Curling in Indie Space)

4.) Gnome Stupidity.

(Rules are made for Home Gnome club members, However we ask that anyone who participates in Gnome events follows the rules to the best of there abilities.)

To join simply get the uniform, Put it on your avatar, And contact:

Head_Gnome

Gnome Gathering Information

A Gnome Gathering will take place every Tuesday at 10pm EST and Friday at 7pm EST. In these Gatherings we will be playing games, Glitching, Meeting new people, Taking over whichever space we enter and most of all... Having fun.

To be updated and notified of new Gnome Events please add the PSN Account: Head_Gnome

(There will be Gnome events other then those on Tuesday and Friday.)

Recent Gnome Gathering Schedule
2/24/12@7pmEST First Gnome Gathering At Indie Park
2/24/12@9pmEST First Gnome Glitch Session in the PlayGround
2/25/12@9pmEST Gnome Movie Night at Loot Space Station

2/28/12@10pmEST Gnome Gathering at Indie Park  

To recieve updates about events after 2/28/12 you will need to send a friend request to the account: Head_Gnome

Everyone is free to attend, However everyone has to wear the Gnome outfit.

So come hang out with us, have fun, be yourself and be prepared for a good time. Gnomeone is alone in Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, Help support Gnome individuality and self expression by drawing attention to this t...All living creatures deserve to be unique, Including Gnomes! So why do we only have one color for th...

Click here to support more color choices for Gnome Clothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnome Vocabulay:

Home - Gnome

No one - Gnomeone

Know me - Gnome

Homies (Friends) - Gnomies

No - Gnome

?  - Gnome-o

You can also find us on PlayStation Home Today by clicking here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an image of the first ever Gnome Gathering. Hope to see more of you out there next time! (Refer to schedule above for info)

Image20120224215218842.jpg

Thank you to everyone who dropped by, And special thanks to HOME_helpers1 for takign these amazing pictures!

Remember, More glitching will be going on as time passes so add Head_Gnome and take part!

Signature for ChrisMSandvig
Message 15 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
996 posts

Re: [Club] Home Gnomes

Feb 21, 2012

That's a... interesting club. Perhaps you should add it to the club list. The link is in my signature.

Message 1 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Yeah i was thinking about it, But unfortunatly i was to lazy at the time i posted this. lol, But i will go ahead and add it now. Plus i need to remove The Sanguine Blade from teh list anyways.

Message 2 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4164 posts

Feb 21, 2012

lol nice club idea, good to have fun on Home without the drama

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 3 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4491 posts

Feb 21, 2012

chrismsandvig wrote:

Gnomeone is alone in Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Best thread of the week. lol

YB

Message 4 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Feb 21, 2012

bookepride wrote:

chrismsandvig wrote:

Gnomeone is alone in Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Best thread of the week. lol

"There's Gnome Place like Home"

Message 5 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Glad to see people approve, Even if it is silly.

I will be adding additional details throughout the day. Reason it is so short at the moment is because i wanted to get my claim in there as the first one to do it.

There reason we came up with this idea is to simply add variety. I think we can all agree that there are way to many Mafia, Clan and Gang styled clubs in Home. Originally clubs understood that being silly was a major part of beign a club in Home. If you look back at NA Homes oldest club's like Afro Boyz, Frostys (Not the ones now...) And Homelings, They understood there was a element of goofyness, But that is what it was for. For having fun.
   Now days clubs (Including the aformentioned Frostys) have forgotten this and would rather wage a virtual war that does little more then cause drama and get people banned. And trust me, I know this because i was one of them. But as so many people have to learn... It is Home, And we should have fun. Not threaten to hack eachother, Brag about how someone we know is a MOD and we could get eachother banned instantly, Or lag bomb one another out.
   Let us remember to have fun, And above all... Meet new people and learn new things.

Message 6 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4164 posts

Feb 21, 2012

don't 4get Guns of the Helghast

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 7 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
506 posts

Feb 21, 2012

@gamer_316
Very, Very nice!
   Video had me laughing hard! Good point also about unusual uniforms made in the video. More in-between-the-lines really, But silly uniforms are fun, And in turn allow user freedom and self expression.

Speaking of that, Gnomes need more clothign options... To help support the Gnome movement and expression of Gnomes through out Home, Click here and give your thoughts on more Gnome colors!

Message 8 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
506 posts

Feb 24, 2012

For those that where interested, I will be updating this post as new events are created, Or relevent Gnome information comes up.
That way we dont spam the forums with our events.
   And remember to add Head_Gnome to remain informed on events and glitch sessions

Message 9 of 15 (407 Views)
0 Likes